East TN Coaching Changes

SGHSAlum93

Lol I see your point, but can you blame him if that's why he chose to play for them? I can't. I mean if I knew for a fact I wasn't going to get any playing time I may have chose the same thing. Not gonna lay a lot of blame on a 16 yo kid for wanting more playing time as much as I love the Cats.

Looking back at our receivers and DBs I actually think he would've started here so unless he wanted to be "the man" with a losing team rather than a contributor with a winner, then it's strange to me. I would assume Clinton feels the same way...if they have a player there who would rather be a Wildcat then I assume their position is "good riddance!"

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back at our receivers and DBs I actually think he would've started here so unless he wanted to be "the man" with a losing team rather than a contributor with a winner, then it's strange to me. I would assume Clinton feels the same way...if they have a player there who would rather be a Wildcat then I assume their position is "good riddance!"

Ask 92Dragon if he would've liked for Isaac Chapman to stay and play at Clinton. I bet he would come back with a resounding yes. For what it's worth I don't look at Clinton as ISIS like you do lol. It's just not THAT serious to me.

I've made it clear in consecutive posts that my position is that if anyone chooses or prefers to leave OR and go to Clinton, then I personally don't want them. That's a general statement that I stand by without compromise. In your example, that's different. But I've heard that OR had a player leave because he wanted more PT and more "touches"...if true, good riddance. Go be a dragon, keep up with your stats and count your losses.

You are a very bitter human being.

You are a very bitter human being.

That made me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD! I'm far from that but I do take high school, college, and NFL football seriously. If a player wants to leave Riverdale and go to Oakland, I must assume the feelings of the Riverdale community are "good riddance"...not "good luck". If a player would rather leave Auburn and play at Alabama, I must assume that the Auburn Nation would say "good riddance"...not good luck. If a player decides he would like to leave FSU and play at Florida, I bet the Seminole community is thinking "good riddance"...not "good luck". If a player wants to leave Farragut and play at Bearden, I seriously doubt the Farragut fans/players are saying "good luck", rather than "good riddance". If a player at Clinton prefers to play at OR, I'll bet you that the Dragons will say "good riddance", and not "good luck". I'm being realistic...not bitter and not politically correct. I would wish no ill will on a player for leaving OR to go to Clinton...I just say "good riddance"...with no bitterness or malice.

That made me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD! I'm far from that but I do take high school, college, and NFL football seriously. If a player wants to leave Riverdale and go to Oakland, I must assume the feelings of the Riverdale community are "good riddance"...not "good luck". If a player would rather leave Auburn and play at Alabama, I must assume that the Auburn Nation would say "good riddance"...not good luck. If a player decides he would like to leave FSU and play at Florida, I bet the Seminole community is thinking "good riddance"...not "good luck". If a player wants to leave Farragut and play at Bearden, I seriously doubt the Farragut fans/players are saying "good luck", rather than "good riddance". If a player at Clinton prefers to play at OR, I'll bet you that the Dragons will say "good riddance", and not "good luck". I'm being realistic...not bitter and not politically correct. I would wish no ill will on a player for leaving OR to go to Clinton...I just say "good riddance"...with no bitterness or malice.

Who said anybody said "good luck" to him? Although I would, because I'm a nice guy like that and I can put things in perspective and realize that football is just a sport and it is/was a 16 yo kid at the time we are talking about. :) Relax, broski..

Edited by SweetScience

Who said anybody said "good luck" to him? Although I would, because I'm a nice guy like that and I can put things in perspective and realize that football is just a sport and it is/was a 16 yo kid at the time we are talking about. :) Relax, broski..

I'm not a "bad guy" because I feel the way that I do, nor am I bitter. But I am NOT politically correct either. Example...Jalen Hurd...good riddance!!!

I'm not a "bad guy" because I feel the way that I do, nor am I bitter. But I am NOT politically correct either. Example...Jalen Hurd...good riddance!!!

You are more politically correct than you think. Maybe not in this instance, but if someone is critical towards any part of the coaching staff or team you become unhinged lol. Like most posters you are scared of offending someone :( That is being politically correct. Me on the other hand. I don't care. If I feel the coaching staff deserves criticism then I will gladly give it. But, keep on thinking you are like Donald Trump :)

Edited by SweetScience