East TN Coaching Changes

SGHSAlum93

I know you all wanta talk bout West but has anybody heard if Union County hired Larry Kerr.

Nevermind I just saw it on Prepextra  They will likely have both of the Kerrs Good Luck to them and Union County.

Great Hire by Union County.  They will win some games.  Some teams better get ready for some 2 tight power I football.  They will make a difference at that school and with those kids.  Should be fun to watch.  

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder why the head coach does not take advantage of those "diamonds" on the coaching staff?

He is an experience head coach who had winning teams in a tough 3A district before going

Welcome to 5a buddy, the diamonds on that coaching staff are mainly on defense, look at what that defense did this year. The offense could barely score, i would not be surprised to if the offense had more 3 and outs than points total for the year lol. It was a disappointing hire and year. 

Some of those diamonds you are mocking coached my son to a state title appearance and a championship so I think they know what they are doing. In fact some of those guys would make great head coaches anywhere.

Perhaps Mr know it all of 3A was a bit too stubborn to listen to them of how to play and "win" in 5A hence the failure of a season this was.

Preach brother, Those coaches are going to end up leaving and will dominate anywhere they go. I loved playing under them, They were mentors, and are now my friends. They know what it takes to be the best. 

Sources tell me that Harig has been relieved from his coaching duties.

Yes. I've heard the same. It's a shame it didn't work out. For whatever reason I don't think the relationship worked. I think Coach Harig is a good guy & a good coach. Hopefully both parties find what they are looking for & are successful in the future.

Yes. I've heard the same. It's a shame it didn't work out. For whatever reason I don't think the relationship worked. I think Coach Harig is a good guy & a good coach. Hopefully both parties find what they are looking for & are successful in the future.

Wish he would come back to Loudon!! We need HELP!!!  :angry:

Funny how people seem to know things that players don't even know. Makes me wonder just what type of operation is being run at the moment. True or not, this football team needs someone to lead the way.