LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

for one we would beat you'll really bad in 90's don't do that to your self check the record books the mercy rule was made becof Trousdale Co VS RBS and greenback was in the title game and clay Pickett where region games you can't pick who's in your region and yea we had to go out of state because most teams are to scared to play TC in in 90s was TC golden age you'll would won't no parts of that we were beating teams 91-0

And playing against teams that had future NFL players on the team and beating them also playing BGA FRA CPA you name them we played and beat them from Alabama all the way to Kentucky

Gallatin mopped the floor with TC in a fall scrimmage in the 90's, (I know this random fact because of knowing a couple guys who played back then) the same year Trousdale won a title. You had a 1 point win against Gallatin in 2013. 28-27, you had to block the extra point to win, and had home cooking on the last TD drive you guys had to put you ahead late in the 4th quarter. I'll never forget the call. Your punter ran outside trying to fake a punt, but when he realized it wasn't going to work, he tried to punt at the last second and it shanked off the side of his foot. Gallatin would've had the ball inside Trousdale's 30 yd line with a 1 point lead late in the 4th. But the ref threw a flag and said Gallatin roughed the kicker. (Keep in mind that he presented himself as a runner by trying to pick up the first down). After that free first down, TC went down the field and scored, & got the 2 pt conversion on that drive.

This was an undefeated championship year for TC, and many will say one of the best teams they've fielded. The very next year, Gallatin had a very convincing win against Trousdale in the Waveyard. And the game hasn't been played the last two years, but based on the slight struggles that TC has had playing the smaller schools in 2015-2016, it's maybe a good thing that this game wasn't scheduled again.

Trousdale picked a great time when they scheduled Gallatin in 2013-2014. If the game was played every year all through the 2000's, I don't think it would look all the pretty for the Jackets. If you disagree, stick Gallatin in 2a, and stick Trousdale in 5a & watch how much differently both teams look. Trousdale is a VERY GOOD small school. And based off gold balls, the best 2A program the state has seen. But they can NOT regularly compete with the better 5a & 6a teams. If they had to play MJ, Gallatin, Beech, Hville, Franklin, Boro schools, Ravenwood, etc all the time, it would show. Just saying don't let the 28-27 win over GHS on a 15-0 championship run (a year that no other team than Gallatin that even tested TC) let you think that they will regularly defeat good 5a/6a teams. Will they defeat Lebanon the coming year imo? Absolutely. I will pick Trousdale to win that game 9/10 times until Lebanon can prove that they can win more than 1 game a year. But if Trousdale beats Lebanon, please don't talk about how they could play against the rest of 6a. Lebanon is LITERALLY the worst 6a school in the entire state at this time.

Edited by thegreatone36

Gallatin mopped the floor with TC in a fall scrimmage in the 90's, (I know this random fact because of knowing a couple guys who played back then) the same year Trousdale won a title. You had a 1 point win against Gallatin in 2013. 28-27, you had to block the extra point to win, and had home cooking on the last TD drive you guys had to put you ahead late in the 4th quarter. I'll never forget the call. Your punter ran outside trying to fake a punt, but when he realized it wasn't going to work, he tried to punt at the last second and it shanked off the side of his foot. Gallatin would've had the ball inside Trousdale's 30 yd line with a 1 point lead late in the 4th. But the ref threw a flag and said Gallatin roughed the kicker. (Keep in mind that he presented himself as a runner by trying to pick up the first down). After that free first down, TC went down the field and scored, & got the 2 pt conversion on that drive.

This was an undefeated championship year for TC, and many will say one of the best teams they've fielded. The very next year, Gallatin had a very convincing win against Trousdale in the Waveyard. And the game hasn't been played the last two years, but based on the slight struggles that TC has had playing the smaller schools in 2015-2016, it's maybe a good thing that this game wasn't scheduled again.

Trousdale picked a great time when they scheduled Gallatin in 2013-2014. If the game was played every year all through the 2000's, I don't think it would look all the pretty for the Jackets. If you disagree, stick Gallatin in 2a, and stick Trousdale in 5a & watch how much differently both teams look. Trousdale is a VERY GOOD small school. And based off gold balls, the best 2A program the state has seen. But they can NOT regularly compete with the better 5a & 6a teams. If they had to play MJ, Gallatin, Beech, Hville, Franklin, Boro schools, Ravenwood, etc all the time, it would show. Just saying don't let the 28-27 win over GHS on a 15-0 championship run (a year that no other team than Gallatin that even tested TC) let you think that they will regularly defeat good 5a/6a teams. Will they defeat Lebanon the coming year imo? Absolutely. I will pick Trousdale to win that game 9/10 times until Lebanon can prove that they can win more than 1 game a year. But if Trousdale beats Lebanon, please don't talk about how they could play against the rest of 6a. Lebanon is LITERALLY the worst 6a school in the entire state at this time.

Legit

that wasn't the best TC championship team more like one of the weakest the late 90's team was the best team TC has ever had and yes all that is true I never said that TC could compete against 5/6A every week bec sane 11 play both sides of the ball my hole point is that Lebanon isn't better than TC and will lose to TC next year I'm a realistic fan but your wrong about that team being the best TC team and for that next year against Gallatin TC best player was hurt and that team wasn't that good and for any game in last two seasons we had a disaster for a head coach with Barker he was a awful head coach but The weakest 5/6A team won't beat the strongest 1/2A team Lebanon would struggle against the top 10 1/2A teams in the state but like I said my whole point is just because Lebanon is 6A doesn't give them a win against TC because they are bigger

that wasn't the best TC championship team more like one of the weakest the late 90's team was the best team TC has ever had and yes all that is true I never said that TC could compete against 5/6A every week bec sane 11 play both sides of the ball my hole point is that Lebanon isn't better than TC and will lose to TC next year I'm a realistic fan but your wrong about that team being the best TC team and for that next year against Gallatin TC best player was hurt and that team wasn't that good and for any game in last two seasons we had a disaster for a head coach with Barker he was a awful head coach but The weakest 5/6A team won't beat the strongest 1/2A team Lebanon would struggle against the top 10 1/2A teams in the state but like I said my whole point is just because Lebanon is 6A doesn't give them a win against TC because they are bigger

Yes the best, top dog 1A/2A teams can beat the worst 5/6a. But the good 5a/6a schools are simply just better. There isn't anything wrong with that at all. More players, more depth, way bigger schools to pick kids from. That doesn't hold true for the current Lebanon program. They are a real big 6a school, but still aren't dressing many kids at all. This is because it is hard to drag the kids out of the hallways once a team has been ran into rock bottom.

Yes the best, top dog 1A/2A teams can beat the worst 5/6a. But the good 5a/6a schools are simply just better. There isn't anything wrong with that at all. More players, more depth, way bigger schools to pick kids from. That doesn't hold true for the current Lebanon program. They are a real big 6a school, but still aren't dressing many kids at all. This is because it is hard to drag the kids out of the hallways once a team has been ran into rock bottom.

see at least you get my point Thank You and yes your right I know TC can't compete with the top big schoo

see at least you get my point Thank You and yes your right I know TC can't compete with the top big schoo