Round 1: Harriman travels to Cloudland

bluedevil6913

It ALL goes hand in hand.Mike was in tears. He's tough on these kids for a reason. but without rewards it all seems in vain. He's flat out a winner and he makes his kids winners. It goes beyond football.

You are correct.. if it wasn't for that man... I wouldn't have a love for the game as I do now. Total RESPECT.

This is one fan who never left. I love winning but I love cloudland more

Zac loves coaching under Mike and the other two really love playing for him. The culture is changing up here and I can't wait to see what the future holds. I heard a lot of fair weather fans flapping their gums tonight. Serves them right if they left when we were down 26. They might've quit on our boys, but the boys never quit on us or each other. They battled back and snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Which is attributed to the stand up and fight and never give up mentality Coach Lunsford has instilled this year.

Zac loves coaching under Mike and the other two really love playing for him. The culture is changing up here and I can't wait to see what the future holds. I heard a lot of fair weather fans flapping their gums tonight. Serves them right if they left when we were down 26. They might've quit on our boys, but the boys never quit on us or each other. They battled back and snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Which is attributed to the stand up and fight and never give up mentality Coach Lunsford has instilled this year.

Just wish Zac could have played for him. I hurt for that youngun.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Wowser! and THIS is why folk say it over & over & over... never Never NEVER QUIT!!! Whether you're ahead or behind, you always give it your all! Always! Because you never know what can happen in football! Just wow!

And people like you are what makes it worth while. 25 Jones wouldn't be enough. You boy;s owe a ton to Uknoit and the Black Beast.

Thank you Pujo.. I am very blessed.. a lot more than I deserve. People like you, Mike, 91, my family and the many others on this board I know, make life fun and worth living. I've learned a lot in my short life.

This game of football brings out something in us ole country folk, that I deeply enjoy. It is a pleasure to get to share my love for this game and it's attributes with people like you all.