South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

A soup cooler is that stinking hole under your nose. Where every other tooth hangs out.

Beerman are you drunk this morning? I garuntee you are full of mess. I have two holes in my nose like everyone else. I think you are taking about your beer cooler. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

I went ahead and created us a website for this playoff game. I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this Randolph mans team send this Qualls boy sounds real good. Grider better get our boys ready this week. If we lose our season is over. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy, does this Randolph mans team have any boys big enough to play in the SEC. What does Murphys book say about that? Edited by piratetom

We will be torn in this one.. we want whitwell to win to have the next week at home, and CA to win for some revenge. Right now it's hard to say which one would be more fulfilling

I understand but I don't see whitwell beating both of them back to back. If they are overlooking Summertown for CA rematch then they will lose Friday. Summertown is much improved and very solid.

I think its a bunch of mess Barney got locked up and I aint joking!

Old Pirate relaxing getting ready for the big game today with the Ole Miss Rebels. Congrats to the Pirates on the "W" last night. Now what in the cat hair is going on with Bassy being jailed? Does anyone know if Bassy is sick or has he been locked up? Roy, where is you? Hard to believe all the mess spewed on the other SP thread was allowed! Bassy certainly was not one of them bashers.