South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

Looking forward to the trip. It could get ugly but I look for us to give you a good game. We are young and like everyone else battling injuries but still have a little fight. Last night we was just plain flat. If we play like that next Friday it will be a running clock the entire second half. Hope we play our best game and keep it close for majority of game. We are in good shape and the players are looking to pull the upset. Go dogs!!

No offense, but if we don't mercy rule win this game then we can't play with Greenback. On the flip side, cornersville played their entire region close. This game should show how we stack up through the third round

No offense, but if we don't mercy rule win this game then we can't play with Greenback. On the flip side, cornersville played their entire region close. This game should show how we stack up through the third round

None taken. Like I said. Our boys are young but they go into every game looking and expecting to win. I wouldn't have it any other way. As long as we give it all we got I'm satisfied as anyone is. We just need to take care of the ball and keep penalties to a minimum and we'll be fine. Looking forward to the visit.

At South Pittsburg, we are very blessed and spoiled. All fans should come out and support this team and make noise for the playoffs. The players feed off that. I've talked to several of the boys and they want to play in front of an electric crowd not some funeral home. Even Beerman would probably say his son would say the same thing ( congrats to him on a good season so far btw). Whether it's hollering or bringing shakers or something to the game we need a revival inside of Beene Stadium and I'm just keeping it real. We don't know how good we have it some times. We look at our schedule every year at the beginning of the year and know we will mercy rule a lot of teams. That doesn't happen everywhere. Myself I have watched SP play in 7 state title games. That's more than some schools have in their history. So, come out and support these boys for the playoffs and make a little noise! It's great to be a Pirate!

How is the McQueen kid not ineligible? Should have to forfeit a couple of games.. " You think I'm joking but I'm not"

Look dude if you are a Cville backer then back your team. Don't be bringing this mess to the game. Play what is lined up in front of you. Keep the trash in the trash can and not on the board.

Really, how many times does it have to be explained. We are in the playoffs no matter what. To be the best you have to beat the best. So if we are home or on the road we have to beat the ones in front of us. So all of you haters who are wishing someway we wouldn't be in the playoffs because of certain player drop it and watch us make a run.