Catholic vs Union County

hsfootballfan777

who have they played?? Belfry isn't that good but everyone thinks they are bc Kentucky football outside 2-3 teams isn't very good, Notre dame can't hold their jockstrap.. CPA was good last year but everyone saw the drop off coming this year as I'm sure Matthews did.. I'd expect them to man up and play one of the big boys in D2AA or a high level out of state power.. You wanna act the best in the state you need to prove it by who you play.. And beating terrible teams doesn't show it

Belfry beat the #1 team in 4A in Kentucky last night 21-16.. Add Central and Fulton to the teams they have murdered this year.

who have they played?? Belfry isn't that good but everyone thinks they are bc Kentucky football outside 2-3 teams isn't very good, Notre dame can't hold their jockstrap.. CPA was good last year but everyone saw the drop off coming this year as I'm sure Matthews did.. I'd expect them to man up and play one of the big boys in D2AA or a high level out of state power.. You wanna act the best in the state you need to prove it by who you play.. And beating terrible teams doesn't show it

Where were you and your team two years ago when Catholic needed games? Someone whose pride is hurt because the school has gotten attention? First no Catholic fan coach or player has gotten on here and proclaimed themselves to be the best in the state. Posters from other schools have. Second, instead of having the red headed step child envy syndrome you should tell the coach of your D2AA big boy to call Catholic and play them next year. They will be looking for non region games and here's your chance to be the hero for your school.

How is a school like that in your region? Union county and Knox Catholic are 2 totally different situations school wise.. Union county should have just forfeited I feel bad for them

i think the regions are either set by random draws or maybe alphabetically. It may be first come, first serve based on when you send in your TSSAA dues. GET A CLUE!

Just suggesting they forfeit shows you have no concept of some of the values you learn from participating in sports.!

Where were you and your team two years ago when Catholic needed games? Someone whose pride is hurt because the school has gotten attention? First no Catholic fan coach or player has gotten on here and proclaimed themselves to be the best in the state. Posters from other schools have. Second, instead of having the red headed step child envy syndrome you should tell the coach of your D2AA big boy to call Catholic and play them next year. They will be looking for non region games and here's your chance to be the hero for your school.

check Twitter big fella for the players crap talking lol and if they really needed games they'd call the D2AA schools and not “cloudland"

This schedule was made in 2014. The jockstrap team lost 2 games that year I think.

You hope Greeneville beats Catholic but where is your outrage on their margin of victory over inferior teams? Catholic did the right thing last night.

Just curious, what D-II team are you a fan of?

Oh the little man is upset because he trolls other kids Twitter. Tito give him some tissue 😢

lol Im not lol I just think the Catholic kids and players are a bunch of pampered kids that think they are literally the best team in the state ever when in reality they are a solid team playing no competion and when they do play a decent team they give up a ton of points Edited by zoneread56

lol Im not lol I just think the Catholic kids and players are a bunch of pampered kids that think they are literally the best team in the state ever when in reality they are a solid team playing no competion and when they do play a decent team they give up a ton of points

I'm not a Catholic fan but your statements are so far off. Just because you go to a private school doesn't mean your pampered. Catholic is one of the best teams in the state this year no matter what class. They have had wins over some really good teams (Belfry, Fulton, Knox Central). I've seen them play in person and if can't tell Catholic is a great team you don't know football.

Signed: a Greeneville Greene Devil fan and former player

Edited by Swipes

lol Im not lol I just think the Catholic kids and players are a bunch of pampered kids that think they are literally the best team in the state ever when in reality they are a solid team playing no competion and when they do play a decent team they give up a ton of points

My comments are in jest don't take me serious. Kids are kids and most will brag. A lot of the those boys are far from rich and their parents sacrificed a lot to send their children there. They are excited about the season they had. The schedule was made in advance and from what I gather they were suppose to keep Alcoa and play Oak Ridge. I know the Fulton faithful give Alcoa a hard time but Alcoa added County Schools and having coached in small county areas the revenue from those games means a lot to the communities. When those games fell through there was a scramble to find games because it was late in the spring. Union County is a district game can't control playing your district but I'm sure catholic would love to play the team you suppprt.