Sullivan North at Grace Christian

SNHS2016

Good. I enjoy your stuff and "some" of your humor. Hope you can make it down for the game. We've got a decent place to watch, no where close to what SN has, but decent for a small school.

My boy plays, I make it a point to never miss a North game. Home or away. I hope you all have good concession stand food. Friday nights is my weekly vacation and all I eat is concession stand food on those nights. I see Grace has a nice field. Our facility is large because of the days when north housed up to about 1400 students back in the 80's. She's slowly dwindled since then. due to the city growing and taking most of the students.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy plays, I make it a point to never miss a North game. Home or away. I hope you all have good concession stand food. Friday nights is my weekly vacation and all I eat is concession stand food on those nights. I see Grace has a nice field. Our facility is large because of the days when north housed up to about 1400 students back in the 80's. She's slowly dwindled since then. due to the city growing and taking most of the students.

Gunner they have great hamburgers but get one before half time because you have to put what ever you want on them with it and they sometimes run out of that. I'm actually a Maryville fan but watching someone in my family play but I can tell you for a fact the people are really great at GCA and treat their guest great. You will have a good time Friday Night win or lose.

I believe you :mrgreen:  as far as being ware,lol, I can hold my own when need be. Hope to meet you uknoit 2 before the season is over. I always enjoy your post. especially over on the Trump vs that woman thread.

I had to delete some of the 1st post due to it not sounding proper...and some people (OnB) would take it out of context  :roflol:

Like reading your posts too and its good to know there are so many on here that also work commercial construction...Believe you me, it's hard to find skilled labor and especially skilled labor that will work!  

I had to delete some of the 1st post due to it not sounding proper...and some people (OnB) would take it out of context :roflol:

Like reading your posts too and its good to know there are so many on here that also work commercial construction...Believe you me, it's hard to find skilled labor and especially skilled labor that will work!

REALLY!LOL!

Whoa Whoa!I never said I didn't like you all heck I know nothing about you all other than what I see on here.I just did a little research on your team schemes and GCAs.My prediction is just that a prediction and I have been wrong but for the most part I'm pretty close.I just don't think you all will match up well...but you all may win.Don't categorize me as a hater just because I am picking GCA to win.Although some from your area ride the fence they also think GCA will win,even tho they JUST won't come out and say it.I will.No hard feelings but you seem to carry your feelings on your sleeve so I am sorry I upset you....No I'm not LOL I'm just picking a game!If you were Coalfield or Harryman then you could have a beef with me.☺I think Grace is as good as Hampton and HV and those didn't turn out well for you all and GCA at home is pretty good against average teams.AE is not ave!

Not wearing my feelings on my sleeve. Was just referencing your "inferior" remark. No big deal my bad. All is good. Also not taking my ball and going home. Like I said good luck to All Region 1 teams.

It would take a heckuva lot more than some random statement on a high school message board to hurt my feelings😀

Edited by SNHS2016

Buddy, I can promise you the people that need to know already knew the answer to that question Friday night when they watched film. I was just being lazy and not wanting to sift thru all the games to find out. Work smarter not harder type stuff. You guys have a good looking team that poses several challenges to our type of play. Looking forward to the match up.

In this day and age of HUDL there isn't too many secrets out there..

I personally look at this playoff bracket like I have every year and for most of the first round games it's a total joke and a waste of money and time to go to. Both of these teams are pretty good and this should be a good game. We really don't know that much about each other which makes it even better. It's very obvious who will take the 2A and be in Cookeville but have fun until is what I say.

I personally look at this playoff bracket like I have every year and for most of the first round games it's a total joke and a waste of money and time to go to. Both of these teams are pretty good and this should be a good game. We really don't know that much about each other which makes it even better. It's very obvious who will take the 2A and be in Cookeville but have fun until is what I say.

Barney, believe me, in 2A ball the favorites can become "no chancers" in a blink of an eye 

People take things so personal this day and age. Any post or any comment made by myself tonight was not in any way meant to,harm,hurt, single out or meant to push anyone's buttons in any way shape or form. If it was taken personal by anyone on here tonight,then that is on you. My soul purpose of being on here is to communicate with father's of son's who play the sport of football and nothing more. And yes, to gather information as well. I enjoy being on here and cutting up.Never thought I would have to justify it though.lol. I am gunner 0331, and I approve this message.

After such harsh words, I need to go find my safe place. Sniff sniff. Cause words do hurt lolol

We live in a generation of beta males :)