William Blount @ Oakland- Round 1

Governm

William Blount Assistant Principle making CLASSLESS County School ad's like that ,with county school Funds , on public radio !! Hummmm ... sounds to me like he's REAL comfortable and Cocky in his position, for some reason!!!

Goon Techs working on the AD now! We'll see just how "FUNNY" this keg of TNT is by the end of the year!! GO Ringseekers!!

Edited by ALCOAgoon

The LOL is about YOU and your WHOLE whiningTIT fanbase!!! From the First game ever to now! ZERO class crybaby fans and coaches! Kids can't help it!! Even crying about Heritage kicking that butt and painting the BELL!! LOL!!

LOL he didn't say anything bad about kids.

Whining? You're the one whining about an ad. LOL

I have heard the ad because I sometimes will watch the replay of games....I have never asked the one doing the talking about the ad, but I would assume that someone paid for the ad, and the one talking is just doing his job.  That is just my opinion though. 

I have totally been out of the loop since the season ended last year, partly my doing because of work and other obligations, and partly because I am not a "yes" man. Too many involved that have totally different ideas than I do about what it takes to build a program that will help keep kids.