Happy Valley vs. Grace Christian Round 2

JonathanHVHS

GCA makes it a good, high scoring game if we minimize turnovers AND stupid penalties....which have been a problem. We'll have to figure out how to contain all of the speed outside (6,7,8.) Then, there's figuring out how to block #40 n D-line. HV has a REALLY NICE looking grass field. I don't understand the issue with the mower....all we have is an old rake!

GCA makes it a good, high scoring game if we minimize turnovers AND stupid penalties....which have been a problem. We'll have to figure out how to contain all of the speed outside (6,7,8.) Then, there's figuring out how to block #40 n D-line. HV has a REALLY NICE looking grass field. I don't understand the issue with the mower....all we have is an old rake!

Think this will be a low scoring game.

Question for the GCA folks. Is it true that a kid that played on the middle school football team this yr is now playing on the High School team? If so is this the same kid that was held back a yr (repeated the 7th grade)? If so that would make him ineligible. Oops GCA may be playing a illegal player. Don't go crazy GCA fans. It's just a question.

Question for the GCA folks. Is it true that a kid that played on the middle school football team this yr is now playing on the High School team? If so is this the same kid that was held back a yr (repeated the 7th grade)? If so that would make him ineligible. Oops GCA may be playing a illegal player. Don't go crazy GCA fans. It's just a question.

I have literally no clue what you could be talking about...

The 8thgraders are allowed to come up and be on the sidelines when their season ends I believe.

I have literally no clue what you could be talking about...

The 8thgraders are allowed to come up and be on the sidelines when their season ends I believe.

And participate!What he is talking about is being held back in 7 or 8th grade and then playing in high school he would be ruled ineligible.pride has already discussed that one with me.Its all good. Edited by orngnblk