Round 2: Coalfield @ Cloudland

TheMan2015

Heck of a season if the kid has 2200 yards. He's a real workhorse. Run D is not our strong point and that's a concern for CF. But I do have to say the front seven has been improving gradually throughout the year. It will be interesting to see if we can slow this kid down.

You all have a more diverse offense than we do.  We just line up, tell you where its going, and see if you can stop it.  Arnett can get a lot of yards on his own.  His legs are powerful.  He ran through harriman's arm tackles. 

Our run offense is not where it usually is. We're not a great measuring stick for that. Cloudland will be much harder to stop in tat regard but if you can they have less passing ability than we do.

Hopefully, that will change next year.  We've got freshmen recievers and db's.  They're having to learn on the job this year. 

You all have a more diverse offense than we do. We just line up, tell you where its going, and see if you can stop it. Arnett can get a lot of yards on his own. His legs are powerful. He ran through harriman's arm tackles.

No offense KING but everybody else did too.Harriman was the worst tackling team we may have played. Edited by orngnblk

When I watched Greenback and Coalfields ,it wasn't even close. Greenback just did enough stupid things to allow Coalfield to stay in it.

I agree Pujo! We didn't even have to abandon the run. Ran same play different side with mixed up personnel here and there over and over. GB hasn't even tapped into the playbook yet so watch out people!

I agree Pujo! We didn't even have to abandon the run. Ran same play different side with mixed up personnel here and there over and over. GB hasn't even tapped into the playbook yet so watch out people!

Don't forget as good as y'all and SP are you both stil have to get through whoever comes out of the west.

You've got a heck of a team but there are Monsters out there. Happens every year.