South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

If we get to play y'all again, I believe it will be a great game. Not saying we will win, y'all are darn great team this year, and I believe can win the gold ball, but we won't be an easy game

Y'all are no slouch. A good team with a big line. You have to run the ball this year. If it were not for that big white boy last year jumping up and snagging balls left and right it would have been tight last year too. We had that guy triple covered sometimes and he just outjumped us. Let's both take care of business and see what happens. By the way Roy , you are trying to make Fayetteville and Columbia Academy's coaches real mad by starting the post on Friday SP against Whitwell.....or can you tell the future??

Y'all are no slouch. A good team with a big line. You have to run the ball this year. If it were not for that big white boy last year jumping up and snagging balls left and right it would have been tight last year too. We had that guy triple covered sometimes and he just outjumped us. Let's both take care of business and see what happens. By the way Roy , you are trying to make Fayetteville and Columbia Academy's coaches real mad by starting the post on Friday SP against Whitwell.....or can you tell the future??

Powerp I told that man at ronnies red eye to make us a website cause me and Wendy was slow dancing. He had a few and messed up the website so I had to fix it. That Burnett man said you and Pegleg had until Tuesday at noon to drop my thermos off at krystal our you was going in his slammer. You think im joking but im not.

And I'm the tooth fairy!

I don't have a dog in this fight. I'm a Moore Co fan who enjoys traveling and watching region 4A teams. I traveled last year to this game and came away highly empressed! But what I hate is anyone who cheats, especially someone who gets away with it. The only thing I know about this situation is what I saw on the news. Seems like TSSAA needs to step in. Cornersville deserved to play someone who follows the rules and so does Fayetteville and anyone else who is effected by this bracket!

Can't believe I'm saying this, but GO TIGERS!!!

Let's go Varo...rise up

Hey stupid, the guy you are flapping your pie hole about didn't play against Cornersville.  He didn't play against Grace.  He only played some in about 4 games.  Childress gave him the o.k. to play. 

I for one will not respond to any more of the accusation posts by jealous fools who have no clue of the situation. Lets keep the focus on the game between the Pirates and Tigers.

The moderators need to shut that garbage down.  If it was about McKrylon, it would be gone in nanosecond.

Ca feels disrespected? Did you read that o&b?

What happened to yall against our 4 seed? Grace was in the game 28-21 in the third? For yalls sake, hope yall are sand bagging.. if you try that this week whitwell will sneak right past you.

We didn't start playing until we were down 14... do that with us and next time you look it will be 50.

Ca feels disrespected? Did you read that o&b?

What happened to yall against our 4 seed? Grace was in the game 28-21 in the third? For yalls sake, hope yall are sand bagging.. if you try that this week whitwell will sneak right past you.

We didn't start playing until we were down 14... do that with us and next time you look it will be 50.

Silly remarks!Didn't start till 14 down.Didn't play well at GB wasn't prepared.QB sick,running back had a hang nail.Gee whiz,you will never get respect with those type posts on here!!

Hey stupid, the guy you are flapping your pie hole about didn't play against Cornersville. He didn't play against Grace. He only played some in about 4 games. Childress gave him the o.k. to play.

FYI, Childress guy actually good guy. We were teammates in collegiate basketball for 4 years. Was always a no nonsense guy.

We have no reason to respect y'all now. I respected y'all up until this season when the trash talking started from yalls side. You best not forget how bad CA whooped your tails last year, so until you change that, we deserve your repsect

I've been trying to,be good on here but one game don't mean anything. You,can give us our respect now or wait if you are lucky and wait till we rip it out you throat. Now get cute and come on,back