South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Hey Varo. Hope all is well. You gonna be passing out those famous Varo burgers and dogs this year?

God is good, thanks.  I'm sure we will have plenty, and hope that they are not crow-burgers!  I'll make yours a double, we always feed our friends!  The wife and I and a carful of kids are planning on coming up early and I want to try out the giant burger at Harvey's.  Is it all I've heard about? 

God is good, thanks.  I'm sure we will have plenty, and hope that they are not crow-burgers!  I'll make yours a double, we always feed our friends!  The wife and I and a carful of kids are planning on coming up early and I want to try out the giant burger at Harvey's.  Is it all I've heard about?

Yes, Harvey is my uncle. My Dad and all his brothers and sisters work there as well. You will need to get there early because they close fairly early, around 3 cst on game day.

Not all middle schoolers become good high school players either

And not all little leagues become good middle school players. I remember a lot of 8 year old studs who never saw the field again after little league..  Point is, it'll be a long while befor jasper beats SP. And Jasper will nvr put up a strek like they did from 80-87, and 88-96... bet on that... It just makes me mad ppl trying to hurt SP right now because of jealousy...

Yes, Harvey is my uncle. My Dad and all his brothers and sisters work there as well. You will need to get there early because they close fairly early, around 3 cst on game day.

Good to know.  Hoping to leave Fayette-vegas around 1 so we should have some time before they close. 

I think we can score on most anyone but the defense is kinda a bend but don't break defense. We have given up some yards and a few Td's and our KO team is suspect,we were shown that with the kid from Cornersville taking one to the house,who btw was a great player. We give to many teams great starting field position and against a good team that can hurt us so we need to shore that up this week bc Fayetville always had some good athletes that could make thing's hard on us.. I look forward a good game but in the end I believe since it's at home and we still have to much firepower in the end.. I see about a 21-28 point game.. I thought I'd talk about the game some bc this thread almost reads like a newspaper with so may stories..