Dobbuns Bent-It on tha warpath two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know Maryville on a different level, we all Maryville is the top dawg in tn. 11 state titles, conference and regular season wins all time high. Eventually they will overtake the #1 spot in wins. Maryville unstoppable, wait, wait, wait, wait...

Not so fast my friends yall laugh about my blueprint, didn't get credit for predicting hv in upset over bc. The following week had the Maryville vs bc score dead on spot. I never made a wrong prediction look it up folks, and I'm not going to make 1 now db 31 Maryville 30. Upset city u heard it here first.

Db stack that box up, blitz, force Maryville qb to throw for over 400. When they put cobb #2 at wideout keep safety over the top on him. The rest of their receivers can't create separation unless their qb has plenty of time to throw.

Db don't block out the noise all week about how u guys don't have a chance, use all that negativity for extra motivation.

I gave Miami 7 against Tennessee in the 1986 sugar bowl.Reason,I knew Tennessee had a great defense at that point.Now,if I never got a score wrong,I'd be out in Vegas.

We all know Maryville on a different level, we all Maryville is the top dawg in tn. 11 state titles, conference and regular season wins all time high. Eventually they will overtake the #1 spot in wins. Maryville unstoppable, wait, wait, wait, wait...

Not so fast my friends yall laugh about my blueprint, didn't get credit for predicting hv in upset over bc. The following week had the Maryville vs bc score dead on spot. I never made a wrong prediction look it up folks, and I'm not going to make 1 now db 31 Maryville 30. Upset city u heard it here first.

Db stack that box up, blitz, force Maryville qb to throw for over 400. When they put cobb #2 at wideout keep safety over the top on him. The rest of their receivers can't create separation unless their qb has plenty of time to throw.

Db don't block out the noise all week about how u guys don't have a chance, use all that negativity for extra motivation.

Corsoe Compy whur haiv ewe ben...???......Why ain't ewe heppin' tha Beangals twoday...???...... :popcorneater:

Compy now down't git hanged upp att werk agin...Krispee Kritter Kream iz ovur rayed imo.....Ewe cain haiv Mr. Majick Cookees bars frum rw, Richee Kream, fudge rownds if'un Roy aint buyed out tha stait ov Tinnersee's supply, or maybee a crumb orr 2 ov momma's poke rinds (jist down't git yore hand wifin' 36 anches).... :popcorneater:

Batmandb i know u really want to watch Greeneville, but I'm asking just this 1 time come down to Maryville, i will even swing by kingsport an u ride can ride with me. And of course i do get games wrong, just not in coacht check the history.

That's a kind offer.Now,I can't put half the screen names with people I know.Had to ask the Alcoa fans I met a few years ago after they changed a name or two didn't help.To make that request ,you must know me .How so .

don't know u, just reading your post on coacht u seem authentic, humble and really know your sport. If you have a Facebook i will send you a request.

One of the Maryvile fans will attest to the fact I only have about 10 or 12 facebook friends.Not big into it.Makes mom mad because I won't accept her as a friend.Anyway,I really want to watch my Devils play this week,this is when you start to  run into really good teams

Edited by BatmanDB