Dobbuns Bent-It on tha warpath two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the pleasure of meeting DB's tight ends grandfather at the Smyrna game Friday. They are a good bunch of people and hope they do well. However, I don't think they have enough to beat Maryville but will be rooting for DB.

yep,a great family.He is the 3rd brother to play,all really good athletes and really likeable young men to boot.

This gaim haz me wurried .....

1. Hits hardur two beet a goodur teem twice

b. Thes Kangsport boyz haiv ben drankin' out ov tha saim creik az the baddust rasslur ov all-time....(Bow yourns heads).... :popcorneater:

I've heard a lot of funny stories where he would have to fight people to get out of some of those arena's.Loved that real wrestling.

We all know Maryville on a different level, we all Maryville is the top dawg in tn. 11 state titles, conference and regular season wins all time high. Eventually they will overtake the #1 spot in wins. Maryville unstoppable, wait, wait, wait, wait...

Not so fast my friends yall laugh about my blueprint, didn't get credit for predicting hv in upset over bc. The following week had the Maryville vs bc score dead on spot. I never made a wrong prediction look it up folks, and I'm not going to make 1 now db 31 Maryville 30. Upset city u heard it here first.

Db stack that box up, blitz, force Maryville qb to throw for over 400. When they put cobb #2 at wideout keep safety over the top on him. The rest of their receivers can't create separation unless their qb has plenty of time to throw.

Db don't block out the noise all week about how u guys don't have a chance, use all that negativity for extra motivation.

You've hit your head. Where have you factored #27 for Maryville in your scenario?

In other news Compton will be in the building. 11/11/16 stars we will meet. It's going to be like the u.s. president meeting the queen of England. Like the rolling stones rejoining for 1 last tour. Elvis perform with michael Jackson. I'm bringing my mouth with me and it usually won't shut.

Well raise the flag and fire the cannons! Compton is coming to 825 Lawrence! Will you be sitting on the home or visitors side?

Rw 87 i know u going to go back and provide them with this information. We all know how well connected u are to the coaching staff, won't matter them Indians 11/11/16 going to shock the state of tn

How do you know how connected I am? I thought all along you were someone we know hiding behind a new screen name. If you are from Virginia you shouldn't know anything about me...