Round 2 Marion County vs. Watertown

Astimeexpires01

From that Hargis man:

Here's a little-known fact — Donald Trump once attended a prep football game in our area. The President-elect and his now ex-wife Marla Maples helicoptered in for a homecoming game at Georgia's Northwest Whitfield, her alma mater, in the early 1990s, and as you might imagine, it was a spectacle.

After watching election results pour in through the wee hours of Wednesday morning, I wondered what it would be like if President Trump were to make a return trip and give us some insight into the playoff matchups involving our area teams tonight.

Using a few of his better "Trumpisms," I imagine his breakdown would go something like this:

- Watertown at Marion County: "Nobody builds walls better than me. Believe me. But Marion knows about building walls, too. Their defensive front, big and solid. Such a great wall. Hard to move them. Can't run the ball on them. They've only given up four rushing touchdowns all season. I know we're not allowed to punch back anymore, but that defense, it's like the old days when guys would get carried out on a stretcher, folks. And their offense? Please. So much speed. Their guys don't get caught. And believe me, I prefer guys who don't get captured. They'll win this one. Bigly."
  • Upvote 1

From that Hargis man:

Here's a little-known fact — Donald Trump once attended a prep football game in our area. The President-elect and his now ex-wife Marla Maples helicoptered in for a homecoming game at Georgia's Northwest Whitfield, her alma mater, in the early 1990s, and as you might imagine, it was a spectacle.

After watching election results pour in through the wee hours of Wednesday morning, I wondered what it would be like if President Trump were to make a return trip and give us some insight into the playoff matchups involving our area teams tonight.

Using a few of his better "Trumpisms," I imagine his breakdown would go something like this:

- Watertown at Marion County: "Nobody builds walls better than me. Believe me. But Marion knows about building walls, too. Their defensive front, big and solid. Such a great wall. Hard to move them. Can't run the ball on them. They've only given up four rushing touchdowns all season. I know we're not allowed to punch back anymore, but that defense, it's like the old days when guys would get carried out on a stretcher, folks. And their offense? Please. So much speed. Their guys don't get caught. And believe me, I prefer guys who don't get captured. They'll win this one. Bigly."

+ 10

Perfect.

The Warriors at home and this being there favorite time of the year and that being playoff time,I see the home team winning pretty good..

LOPAO.......Old Pirate says don't act like success & the playoffs have been close to an annual event for the Jasper kinfolkes, unless yous referring to a HEEP of them yapping about The Captain and the Pirates coming home w/o the bacon. BTW, the Warriors will ear hole them fellers from up yonder!

Watertown has some very good athletes.

They have an Air Force commit on the line who is a finalist for Mr. Football, and a QB who is a player who is also a finalist.

They have the talent to play with Marion, but they are highly inconsistent.

They may be similar to Tyner in that regard.

I think H2O can play with Marion, however, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a rout either.

I agree. Marion county may win, but Watertown is a good football team. The quarterback is outstanding and the WR #3 is a play maker. Watertown having a good quarterback, great offense and special teams can cause Marion problems.