THE REMATCH HUNTINGDON @ NCS

footballover

Wilhoite for NCS is awfully good and their qb is accurate with a good arm. 27 Sullivan is the man on defense....do NOT kick to Wilhoite no matter what

Wilhoite always runs right and tries to get the edge...he always fakes left and goes right. pay no attention to the head and shoulder fakes...go to his right and you will run right into him Load up on the right side of NCS offense...that is where he will be heading

they always throw to no 3, usually short passes that he can turn into good gains. play him up close ALWAYS Wilhoit runs right, 3 catches passes left...

Never roll out to 27s side unless you got help blocking that side. you can get the edge running to the other side

If they punt back way up cause he can boom it

Wilhoite for NCS is awfully good and their qb is accurate with a good arm. 27 Sullivan is the man on defense....do NOT kick to Wilhoite no matter what

Wilhoite always runs right and tries to get the edge...he always fakes left and goes right. pay no attention to the head and shoulder fakes...go to his right and you will run right into him Load up on the right side of NCS offense...that is where he will be heading

they always throw to no 3, usually short passes that he can turn into good gains. play him up close ALWAYS Wilhoit runs right, 3 catches passes left...

Never roll out to 27s side unless you got help blocking that side. you can get the edge running to the other side

If they punt back way up cause he can boom it

After seeing NCS play all that you said doesn't matter if you can't stop NCS run game I seen Huntingdon and NCS and I think NCS has more speed especially with the backs and Huntingdon will have a hard time running up the middle with NCS #34 in the D Line even when you run away from him he still is fast enough to run the play down from behind he will cause Huntingdon a lot of problems and so will the speed of NCS running backs they have to be the best set of RB I have seen all year

After seeing NCS play all that you said doesn't matter if you can't stop NCS run game I seen Huntingdon and NCS and I think NCS has more speed especially with the backs and Huntingdon will have a hard time running up the middle with NCS #34 in the D Line even when you run away from him he still is fast enough to run the play down from behind he will cause Huntingdon a lot of problems and so will the speed of NCS running backs they have to be the best set of RB I have seen all year

I'm still having to study on this one, I think NCS will give Huntingdon a lot of trouble up front. HHS offensive line is not going to be able to get much of a push against NCS defensive line. On the other side I think HHS linebackers and corners will have a big game. I'm thinking more on the line of a 35-21 game in favor of NCS in the end

I'm still having to study on this one, I think NCS will give Huntingdon a lot of trouble up front. HHS offensive line is not going to be able to get much of a push against NCS defensive line. On the other side I think HHS linebackers and corners will have a big game. I'm thinking more on the line of a 35-21 game in favor of NCS in the end

I'm hoping for another WC ncs match up. Haven't been up to WC since 2010.

I don't think Huntingdon defense will be able to stop NCS speed I see it more like NCS 35 Huntingdon 10

my coach t account has been jacked up and haven't been able to respond since last week. I had a question I've wanted to ask since fri. Why does Trousdale allow someone like like the guy with the towel on your sideline?? He ran up and down the sidelines, danced around like he had never been out of the house and kicked the 40 yard marker like a spoiled kid. He reminded me of a old coach from Dresden. Doesn't seem like the kind of person you want around a team that is having issues with coaches.