Gordonsville @ Wayne Co round 2

wildcat89

I am the Guy that was in the bleachers that was call plays to my defense. There is nothing illegal about that because if you are keeping stats and what plays you run all year. Its kinda like math the same every time so. I don't know its a problem oh I forgot that we were winning. Until you got the LAW involved to make me stop that's why you keep scoring because I was in box where they could not see me. I mean I keep my mouth closed y'all just keep running your mouths about me.I have done that all year,that is how we won the state in 2012. 

So, Mr. Welch is taking credit for G-ville winning state in 2012?? I thought I saw your name at the bottom of the sign. HOME of the 2012 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. Thanks to Daniel Welch. Your mouth is as big as your ego, if you yelled from TTU pressbox to the sidelines. LOL .It appears you must had laryngitis 3 or 4 time this year. Probably the reason the LAW was involved is because there has been a problem with CLOWNS being out in public the last month or so.  

" it's kinda like math the same every time or so.. I don't know its a problem oh I forgot that we were winning. Until you got the LAW involved to make me stop that's why you keep scoring because I was in box where they could not see me

Yea buddy...........I'd trust what you say, If I could ever figure it out.LOL.   

Also, how does Williams and Warren completely trash (to put it mildly) NCS on their conduct at G-ville a couple of weeks ago, and sugarcoat G-ville conduct last night??  They just lost ANY and ALL credibility.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking to a member of the chain gang after the game and he said one of the coaches was all over #46 for pushing the ref, I knew it looked like he did but wasn't close enough to argue it. One difference I seen was towards the end of the game Gville got two boys flagged for personal fouls and one WC player, Gville players stayed in the game while WC's player went to the sideline for a butt chewing for a couple plays. Also Gville had a guy standing on WC's bleacher, on top row, calling plays to #46 a linebacker as soon as coach Crews would call a play. That didn't last long! Congrats Gville on a good season and a hard fought game.

I am the Guy that was in the bleachers that was call plays to my defense. There is nothing illegal about that because if you are keeping stats and what plays you run all year. Its kinda like math the same every time so. I don't know its a problem oh I forgot that we were winning. Until you got the LAW involved to make me stop that's why you keep scoring because I was in box where they could not see me. I mean I keep my mouth closed y'all just keep running your mouths about me.I have done that all year,that is how we won the state in 2012.

Your an idiot, and as for the law getting involved, you best be glad he put you in the box rather than the fans you were arguing with doing it

You just love when people get on here and comment without reading previous posts.

One the ref initiated the contact with tje player. None of you guys wouldve done any different.

The actions of the others, I cant condone and Ive addressed it.

The guy in the stands, not exactly sure what went on there. But, it didn't happen in 2012, or any other time this year that Im aware. Also, that guy was on the 2012 team so wasn't in the stands then.

The radio guys were honest and straightforward so Moonshiner is off base.

Their comment was "that wasn't Gordonsville football."

I was privy to a conversation that NCS's coach admitted they played dirty against us for cut blocking against them last year. Most can see how they were complaining about Huntingdon.

I and the rest had moved on until we were told to move on. Smh.

Go back and read. I stated I was disappointed in how Gordonsville was represented last night. I've given Wayne props and it is deserved.

Good luck

That's exactly what he is confirming. If not, just stay on your side and do whatever it is you're doing. You just don't sit in the opponents side in high school football without asking for it. Thats just weird!

He couldn't see what our coaches were doing from the other side, every time WC coaches called a play and WC went in formation he was using arm signals to tell the linebacker what was being called, the linebacker was then getting the defense into place to make a play. The reason he wasn't in the press box was because the linebacker couldn't see his signs in there. He lied and said there was no room when all that was in there was a small game camera set up. No wonder their defense was so good all year! There was one guy about to throw his little tablet over the fence

You just love when people get on here and comment without reading previous posts.

One the ref initiated the contact with tje player. None of you guys wouldve done any different.

The actions of the others, I cant condone and Ive addressed it.

The guy in the stands, not exactly sure what went on there. But, it didn't happen in 2012, or any other time this year that Im aware. Also, that guy was on the 2012 team so wasn't in the stands then.

The radio guys were honest and straightforward so Moonshiner is off base.

Their comment was "that wasn't Gordonsville football."

I was privy to a conversation that NCS's coach admitted they played dirty against us for cut blocking against them last year. Most can see how they were complaining about Huntingdon.

I and the rest had moved on until we were told to move on. Smh.

Go back and read. I stated I was disappointed in how Gordonsville was represented last night. I've given Wayne props and it is deserved.

Good luck

Croz I probably would have done the same thing if a ref was holding my arm, but it looked like the ref was trying to talk to him to keep from having throw another flag and trying to keep the tempers down. It wasn't going to effect WC any, it was just more of a discussion than anything to me on that part. The game was getting pretty chippy and the refs were trying to keep the emotions in check, that's just my opinion. I still think the coach let the players get by with way to much and that's not the Gville I've seen and read about

Croz I probably would have done the same thing if a ref was holding my arm, but it looked like the ref was trying to talk to him to keep from having throw another flag and trying to keep the tempers down. It wasn't going to effect WC any, it was just more of a discussion than anything to me on that part. The game was getting pretty chippy and the refs were trying to keep the emotions in check, that's just my opinion. I still think the coach let the players get by with way to much and that's not the Gville I've seen and read about

I dont know what was said between the two. Our player was walking away when the ref granbed his arm. Then he pulled away. If he truly put his hands on the ref he wouldnt have remained in the game.

All the rest hasn't been typical this year.

One of your fans had to be removed from behind the NCS bench a few weeks back. From previous post. Wow. You should be able to take a famly to a high school football game and enjoy the sport without the xxx rating .

The fan that got removed was on the fence around the 20 yard line close to the band concession stand.

The fan made a comment to Coach Brothers that was in no way vulgar or derogatory.

Brothers complained.

They made the fan go back to the other side along with his wife.

I don't believe that fan is even from Gville but I know for a fact that all that was overstated.