Gordonsville @ Wayne Co round 2

wildcat89

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of your fans had to be removed from behind the NCS bench a few weeks back. From previous post. Wow. You should be able to take a famly to a high school football game and enjoy the sport without the xxx rating . 

There were Gordonsville people telling NCS girls that they needed to stay on their side of the field and not use the restrooms or concession stands.  There is nothing wrong with a competitive, intimidating atmosphere, but this was over the line. Terrible place to have a football game.

Edited by carguy59

The radio guys were honest and straightforward so Moonshiner is off base.

Their comment was "that wasn't Gordonsville football."

I was privy to a conversation that NCS's coach admitted they played dirty against us for cut blocking against

Yea, they admitted it wasn't G-ville football........but.......there is no way this was "home cooking" and questionable.

Against NCS.............it wasn't the blocks...........it was everything they did was dirty play according to Pat....more so than Keith.

Every team has  2-3 that have to be jerked up every once in a while.

I'm sure it was good luck coach, that is why the police were called. Based on what i saw and heard last night, your players actions and disrespect are a result of their raising.

You're right. It wasn't "good luck coach."

But it wasn't profane or derogatory. He was all the way down to the 20 and the guy said something in reference to that.

No cirse words were used. It was a case of Brothers overreacting.

There were Gordonsville people telling NCS girls that they needed to stay on their side of the field and not use the restrooms or concession stands. There is nothing wrong with a competitive, intimidating atmosphere, but this was over the line. Terrible place to have a football game.

I would almost bet that it was kids who said it. When youre the visiting team, I've heard kids say the darndest things.

Look, here's my theory.

I believe our boys went in thinking they were gonna get slaughtered and decided to make Wayne Co. remember them one way or another.

This is just a theory, but the behavior I saw falls on the whole team, coaches included.

When things like this happen, people come out of the woordwork wanting to pile on.

You'd thought I said "let's build a wall."

Either way, what happened last night was an anomoly.

It's not typical, but it happened.

I've not condoned but I have explained situations that were misinterpreted. Some were not.

This is what happens on a message board full of homers, which I am one.