Will Adamsville play McNairy Central next year?

Macnarry

Does anyone think Brandon Gray will agree to play McNairy Central next season?  He chose to not to play the Bobcats when the schedules were made two years ago.

I do not think he will play McNairy Central. If he can get five non-region games without playing his county rival, he will skip it for the next two years.

He and McNairy coach Brian Franks are friends and that may make a difference.

Does anyone think Brandon Gray will agree to play McNairy Central next season? He chose to not to play the Bobcats when the schedules were made two years ago.

I do not think he will play McNairy Central. If he can get five non-region games without playing his county rival, he will skip it for the next two years.

I am sure it would be nice to have that rivalry but I don't know if it would be in the best interest of the two teams. In McNairy's case do you really want a beat down at the hands of little brother?? (Really have been big brother for awhile now!). And for adamsville I would think they would want to continue scheduling tough non-region opponents to help them in the long run. Just my two cents.....

Does anyone think Brandon Gray will agree to play McNairy Central next season? He chose to not to play the Bobcats when the schedules were made two years ago.

I don't think that'll be the best thing for McNairy.