Regions Announced: 1A

BoardHater71

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Z plan comes into play in allowing some 2A teams into 1A Regions like a couple years ago? The best football for Region 6 would be....

Wayne County

Columbia Academy

Mount Pleasant

Summertown

Collinwood

Cornersville

Perry County

Richland

If all those teams got reloaded and playing to full potential?... Wow!.. Sooome football games there!

If not and no 2A teams get mingled in, then drop Summertown and CA from mandate and just fill them back in "open" slots for games on the schedule.

If the Z plan comes into play in allowing some 2A teams into 1A Regions like a couple years ago? The best football for Region 6 would be....

Wayne County

Columbia Academy

Mount Pleasant

Summertown

Collinwood

Cornersville

Perry County

Richland

If all those teams got reloaded and playing to full potential?... Wow!.. Sooome football games there!

If not and no 2A teams get mingled in, then drop Summertown and CA from mandate and just fill them back in "open" slots for games on the schedule.

The Z plan is gone.

I'm just hoping Middleton doesn't get stuck back in a Memphis region! Wouldn't wish that on anyone!! 

Wayne County
Columbia Academy
Mount Pleasant
Summertown
Collinwood
Cornersville
Perry County
Richland

Wayne County

Columbia Academy

Mount Pleasant

Summertown

Collinwood

Cornersville

Perry County

Richland

Never been a fan of having different classes in same region. I do like playing the bigger schools on off weeks though

Hadn't paid much attention to it, but now, I know that much...

I'm thinking if a lot of teams in their respective regions are too far apart we could very well see the z plan or something similar in the future.

Travel expenses are high but would be outrageous if gasoline prices were to hit that 5 dollar mark again.

I'm not a fan of the 2 classes in the same region either.  But then again I can see where economics can certainly come into play.