South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Columbia didn't get this far on accident, but south Pitt is rolling right now and should do so on Friday. I've only seen a couple Columbia games on film and I'm sure they'll be ready plus playing at home. I'm picking the pirates because I've seen most of their games and they don't seem to have any weaknesses. Should be be a good game I can't wait.

They were playing Whiwhul at home also.

I was hoping to get to Columbia earlier in the year but never could pull the trigger. Been wanting to see yall facilities.

Any one from Columbia on here have suggestions on where to eat and parking situation?

There are lots of places to eat all around Columbia, just depends on what your looking for. There are a chain of fast food restaurants down the road from the school. Parking wise, there should be plenty of parking behind the visitors stands, due to that being where the students park before school.

There are lots of places to eat all around Columbia, just depends on what your looking for. There are a chain of fast food restaurants down the road from the school. Parking wise, there should be plenty of parking behind the visitors stands, due to that being where the students park before school.

Yeah, I've been to a few Columbia Central games in the past. Just never been to the Academy.