South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

There are lots of places to eat all around Columbia, just depends on what your looking for. There are a chain of fast food restaurants down the road from the school. Parking wise, there should be plenty of parking behind the visitors stands, due to that being where the students park before school.

Let me ask you a question? Does that Lansdell man have an airport close to his stadium? Im sure Pegleg will fly over. Let me ask you another question. Can I bring my thermos, Murphy Fair book, and fudge rounds into this Lansdell mans field?

Let me ask you a question? Does that Lansdell man have an airport close to his stadium? Im sure Pegleg will fly over. Let me ask you another question. Can I bring my thermos, Murphy Fair book, and fudge rounds into this Lansdell mans field?

That thermos of yours is contaminated.  I can let you drink from my Clutch Cargo thermos Friday night.  It will have swiss miss cocoa with miniature marshmallows.

That thermos of yours is contaminated.  I can let you drink from my Clutch Cargo thermos Friday night.  It will have swiss miss cocoa with miniature marshmallows.

I garuntee you I cleaned it out after pegleg and powerp slipped something in it. Made old pirate wet his pants and he had to leave early and I had the trots when I got home. Then they went and stole that captain rack mans white dog. I garuntee you that Burnett man is just going to have to keep them locked up. You think im joking but im not.

And Fayetteville has went to twitter to cry about getting drilled.... saying #14 was not on our roster. He has played for 2 years. Was on the team that ear holed you last season too. I bet the Columbia Academy folks are wishing yall will stop pissing us off, because they are next.

that's funny because Fayetteville had either a number 14 or a number 16 that was not on our roster. Does that mean he was ineligible?

I garuntee you I cleaned it out after pegleg and powerp slipped something in it. Made old pirate wet his pants and he had to leave early and I had the trots when I got home. Then they went and stole that captain rack mans white dog. I garuntee you that Burnett man is just going to have to keep them locked up. You think im joking but im not.

You just can't make this stuff up!!!LOL.

That white dog came from Coalfield.  Pegleg and powerp flew that dog in from up there and have trained it to steal your stuff.

It took your Murphy book from that Marshall mans bathroom and your thermos from the back of the truck at the Lookout Valley game.  That white dog is after Murphys pole now.