South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

One is a freshman. He usually doesn't play until clean up time but always makes something happen. Done it to feyettevilles starting D Friday night for about a 50 yarder or so.

We won't have an easy time stopping yalls offense, we may have a stop or two but not many. But I don't see them being on the field much. CA will use the clock to their advantage and just pound the ball down the field for the score. It won't be a high scoring game which is the reason it could go either way. If CA didn't have the ability to use so much time and pound the ball, we would get scored on too many times to make up.

We won't have an easy time stopping yalls offense, we may have a stop or two but not many. But I don't see them being on the field much. CA will use the clock to their advantage and just pound the ball down the field for the score. It won't be a high scoring game which is the reason it could go either way. If CA didn't have the ability to use so much time and pound the ball, we would get scored on too many times to make up.

I bet we score at least 35...