South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

This has gone too far and I need to say something. Do you realize what is happening this Friday? A high school football game between two teams that are playing to have some fun and make some memories, and all y'all immature adults are doing is making fun of them on a website. We get it, y'all think y'all are gonna win. We hope to win too, is there something wrong with that? Is the only thing you grown up adults have time for in your lives making fun of high school kids just trying to have fun? Does that make you feel good about yourselves? The game isn't right now on this website, and it certainly ain't between any of us. So just sit back, don't trash your competitors, -and come and enjoy watching a game of high school football. Nothing y'all say on here will change what happens in this game so grow up and act like men and stop trashing some high school kids just trying to have fun. Not one CA fan has said anything to y'all this year because we respect y'all as a program and you should do the same to us.

Your first mistake is not giving due credit. This is "Roy's Website."

This has gone too far and I need to say something. Do you realize what is happening this Friday? A high school football game between two teams that are playing to have some fun and make some memories, and all y'all immature adults are doing is making fun of them on a website. We get it, y'all think y'all are gonna win. We hope to win too, is there something wrong with that? Is the only thing you grown up adults have time for in your lives making fun of high school kids just trying to have fun? Does that make you feel good about yourselves? The game isn't right now on this website, and it certainly ain't between any of us. So just sit back, don't trash your competitors, -and come and enjoy watching a game of high school football. Nothing y'all say on here will change what happens in this game so grow up and act like men and stop trashing some high school kids just trying to have fun. Not one CA fan has said anything to y'all this year because we respect y'all as a program and you should do the same to us.

It's coming!

I made a comment on the Fayetteville thread asking were you'd been.  That ever since Grider gave you that promotion you think you are above us.  lol

Yeah, I got too caught up in the 'lection. I read most of the threads but didn't post. But the important thing is you missed me....you really missed me.

Yall respect us this year.. but didn't on your way out of town last year.. someone's got to pay for that

This will be your last chance at them. Odds are these 2 teams will never meet again.....

Weather calling for mild temps and slight chance of a shower. CA does have a nice campus and I wish all the pirate faithful a safe trip over.

Depending on which way you coming in there are plenty places to grab a good meal. Pucketts on the square is a good spot.

Democrat?

This will be your last chance at them. Odds are these 2 teams will never meet again.....

Weather calling for mild temps and slight chance of a shower. CA does have a nice campus and I wish all the pirate faithful a safe trip over.

Depending on which way you coming in there are plenty places to grab a good meal. Pucketts on the square is a good spot.

I was just looking at Puckett's.  That smoked meatloaf and taters doesn't sound bad at all.  Some other good choices as well.

Young lad you sound like you have played is recent years past or something with all the praise. Confidence is a great thing but I feel as if you may think your still strapping it up on Friday LMBO. This isn't 07 or 2010!!!

I've played in recent years past but never with any of these kids. To be honest I don't like comparing teams they all have their own identity. I just call it how I see it. If not soaking wet and shooting ourselves in the foot at undefeated 3A Sequatchie we're undefeated right now. I'm not predicting a gold ball or anything. I just know this team is scary compared to the last few years. They play as a team there are no I's and Me's on this team for the most part. Hard gritty ball players with one goal. That's why I'm confident about them. No your right they don't compare at all to anything that was at SP for 07 to 2011. 😎

Edited by PiratePrideChamp

Very republican. I just don't enjoy seeing a bunch of high boys being trashed by grown adult men who are supposed to be mature and set good examples.

No one is trashing high school boys.  Most of this bunch would be the first to jump in there and take up for the kids.  However, some of the CA fans last year were about as bad as anyone I've seen since the coach of the unFriendly Christian School about 10 years ago.