South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

This has gone too far and I need to say something. Do you realize what is happening this Friday? A high school football game between two teams that are playing to have some fun and make some memories, and all y'all immature adults are doing is making fun of them on a website. We get it, y'all think y'all are gonna win. We hope to win too, is there something wrong with that? Is the only thing you grown up adults have time for in your lives making fun of high school kids just trying to have fun? Does that make you feel good about yourselves? The game isn't right now on this website, and it certainly ain't between any of us. So just sit back, don't trash your competitors, -and come and enjoy watching a game of high school football. Nothing y'all say on here will change what happens in this game so grow up and act like men and stop trashing some high school kids just trying to have fun. Not one CA fan has said anything to y'all this year because we respect y'all as a program and you should do the same to us.

so let's see if I have this right, you don't like what you read on CoachT.? Think about that a minute and how you can keep from getting upset at what you read on CoachT

As a person who was very close to going to meteorology school I can tell you that weather can change very quickly based off pressure systems and barometric pressure. I see a good chance for it to be clear. Hopefully so.

Good deal.       I noticed end of last week the model wasn't showing much of a chance. The models show the chances have now increased.  But like you said it can change due to the variables.   

No one is trashing high school boys. Most of this bunch would be the first to jump in there and take up for the kids. However, some of the CA fans last year were about as bad as anyone I've seen since the coach of the unFriendly Christian School about 10 years ago.

That drunken group of CA fans that were cussing at us was the worst I've ever seen.

If CA were to pull off a miracle upset... they disrespected greenback as well... think you don't like what you're reading now.. hope it's not o&b, ladykee, and that crowd on you too.. you will have to stay off coach t all together. You want to go to these traditional powerhouse schools and act up? We have something for that

That drunken group of CA fans that were cussing at us was the worst I've ever seen.

The thing I don't get is why you never made mention of this before this year? Even looking back at the old south Pitt CA thread and the Greenback CA thread you never said anything about those fans. Which makes me wonder. But even if there were those fans, which I do not recall at all, can you really disrespect a whole school because of a few fans? They were drunk, how much control did they have on what they were saying.

The thing I don't get is why you never made mention of this before this year? Even looking back at the old south Pitt CA thread and the Greenback CA thread you never said anything about those fans. Which makes me wonder. But even if there were those fans, which I do not recall at all, can you really disrespect a whole school because of a few fans? They were drunk, how much control did they have on what they were saying.

Being drunk is not an excuse,so your saying that if your drunk and hit someone you're not liable because you're drunk? I just dont understand your logic on somethings I guess.