South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Is there a problem with mommas being on the T? There are morons everywhere! Public or private they are made up of people. People have free will to act as they please but that does not mean all CA fans act like that. I would like to know how you know they were CA fans. We don't sell CA logo sweater vests.

"My group" didn't say anything to anybody at that game. We were there to support our boys. I don't wear a sweater vest or a coat to a football game.

Typical... Ma'am it's obvious you aren't a regular or you would know that the sweatervest reference is made toward private schools in general because most of them are sweatervest wearing people. Now... back to the next question. How do we know they were CA people? Wearing your team colors and logos while walking from your side would let us know it. I will never forget the comment about the pirate ship either. We just P....d all over that ship and it's captain. It's coming.....

The T continues to get more and more Mommy's on here. The facts are this mommy. We are a public school that have some morons. We might even have some in the pirate ship, but CA fans swear they aren't that way and that's just us pitiful peasant public school fans as your group called us. I remember those fans in their drunken stooper wearing their sweatervests and coats.

It's coming...

CA is a very disrespectful bunch!I ain't lying neither!

The thing I don't get is why you never made mention of this before this year? Even looking back at the old south Pitt CA thread and the Greenback CA thread you never said anything about those fans. Which makes me wonder. But even if there were those fans, which I do not recall at all, can you really disrespect a whole school because of a few fans? They were drunk, how much control did they have on what they were saying.

you want to talk about disrespect? Columbia Academy is the epitome of the world. Who tried to get our game last year moved to a neutral field because our facilities weren't up to your standards? And then have audacity to bring brooms to sweep the bleachers before you sat down? I guess the "common folk" that sat there before you left cheap Jean lint on them. Totally classless, South Pitt will beat your eyes shut this week, just like us low rent Cherokees did last year!

Some people dont realize all the stuff that goes on here.  I guess a lot of people think we all get on here and sing kum ba yah together and talk about how wonderful everyone is.  If you get your feelings hurt easy, maybe the T just aint for you.  I am what most everyone would call a "sweater vester"  (even though I dont own one) and I think it's pretty funny.  Newbies, and it seems especialy moms need to learn how to jab, take a jab, duck and move on here.  Anyways, Go Pirates! I think football, no matter what level, is always better when the traditionally good teams are in the hunt.  And y'all thought all us private folks rooted for each other! LMBO!!!!!! 

you want to talk about disrespect? Columbia Academy is the epitome of the world. Who tried to get our game last year moved to a neutral field because our facilities weren't up to your standards? And then have audacity to bring brooms to sweep the bleachers before you sat down? I guess the "common folk" that sat there before you left cheap Jean lint on them. Totally classless, South Pitt will beat your eyes shut this week, just like us low rent Cherokees did last year!

I guess y'all rushing 80 yards in 42 carries is a beat down compared to our 380 yards in 41 carries.

Some people dont realize all the stuff that goes on here. I guess a lot of people think we all get on here and sing kum ba yah together and talk about how wonderful everyone is. If you get your feelings hurt easy, maybe the T just aint for you. I am what most everyone would call a "sweater vester" (even though I dont own one) and I think it's pretty funny. Newbies, and it seems especialy moms need to learn how to jab, take a jab, duck and move on here. Anyways, Go Pirates! I think football, no matter what level, is always better when the traditionally good teams are in the hunt. And y'all thought all us private folks rooted for each other! LMBO!!!!!!

ðŸ‘