South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

I will have to agree with you somewhat, I ain't no CA fan but this thing has got crazy! I've read this whole thread and aint figured out what the problem is other than y'all beat them last year. They acting like y'all robbed them or something. They didn't even spell Columbia right in the title lol

Well.. now that you mention it. Several cars were robbed last year during this game. I'm not saying CA did it at all, but it is funny you mentioned it.

Well.. now that you mention it. Several cars were robbed last year during this game. I'm not saying CA did it at all, but it is funny you mentioned it.

You saying that someone broke into Roys pickup and stole his thermos and 1998 edition of Murphy? that's what he gets for not fixing that door handle. You can open it with a screwdriver. Now you know them CA folks didn't break into no cars. If they lock their keys in their own car they have to call AAA

Edited by sum1uno

You saying that someone broke into Roys pickup and stole his thermos and 1998 edition of Murphy? that's what he gets for not fixing that door handle. You can open it with a screwdriver. Now you know them CA folks didn't break into no cars. If they lock their keys in their own car they have to call AAA

Guess they didn't get my ðŸ¶! lol Can't wait to get this game going! Pirates win...it's coming!

Parking Map for CA below. Two GPS addresses are shown. It's very difficult to enter on one side of the campus and park on the other. The blue outlined parking is closest to the visitors bleachers. Safe travels! and can we turn this thread positive and get excited about high school playoff football!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w452/hairygarry

84/CA%20Parking_zpsl99aemnv.jpg

Let me ask you a question. Did you get Pegleg to do a fly over to get a aerial view of this Lansdell mans field? You fellars better have an airport near by so Pegleg and powerp can land that plane. You think im joking but im not.

If you are coming up to I-840 to cross over to I-65S, you can take Exit 53 Saturn Parkway over to the Crossings just south of Spring Hill. https://www.mallscenters.com/malls/tennessee/the-crossings-of-spring-hill They have just about any flavor you want. You'll be about 30 minutes from a seat in the bleachers from there though. If it is mom and pop that you want, then check out Betty's Parkway https://www.facebook.com/bettysparkway for a good steak. You'll be about 15 minutes from your seat from Betty's. Puckett's on the square in Columbia is great too. http://puckettsgro.com/ just 10 minutes from your seat. Hope this helps. Safe travels.

Let me ask you a question. Will this Puckett man trade some food if I show him my Murphy Fair book and Murphy's poll? I garuntee you that man at ronnies red eye said this place was real good. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Did you get Pegleg to do a fly over to get a aerial view of this Lansdell mans field? You fellars better have an airport near by so Pegleg and powerp can land that plane. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg and myself did a test flight on the old rust bucket this afternoon. Other than the engine stalling twice, things went well. We plan on skydiving into the stadium.

Don't worry Roy, they can always stick it in the ground like big lawn dart.  They are good at it. 

The Pirates are taking a pep bus up to Columbia. The cost is $6 and does not include your ticket into the game. For more information contact the school. Seats are filling up fast. Roy, Grider said he will pick you up at Foodland.

$6? That's a good deal. I bet that it does fill up fast. Do you know what time it is leaving?