South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Tell Pegleg that the Maury Regional Airport is only 15 minutes from the campus. We can pick him up if you go with me. Or he can ride in with Rudy Kalis from Channel 4 WSMV sports in his copter.

hey, you ain't getting me, Roy or powerp in nothing that don't have wings for gliding. We end up gliding a lot.

The Pirates are taking a pep bus up to Columbia. The cost is $6 and does not include your ticket into the game. For more information contact the school. Seats are filling up fast. Roy, Grider said he will pick you up at Foodland.

Are you joking? Six dollars. Does that include a meal and a snack on the way home? Grider is ripping people off. You think im joking but im not.

Tell Pegleg that the Maury Regional Airport is only 15 minutes from the campus. We can pick him up if you go with me. Or he can ride in with Rudy Kalis from Channel 4 WSMV sports in his copter.

Are you joking? I garuntee you this Rudy man dont want pegleg flying him in? Pegleg is liable to land it in the stands. He nosed dived one coming into town by Griders championship sign. You think im joking but im not.

And I remember how good #1 for CA was supposed to be....he flat out got man handled the whole game except one play early in the 1st quater...he was done by the start of the 4th...he didn't want anymore because he was tired of picking his self up every play from getting man handled by gback

Fans like the infamous cartoon character roy Dillard makes me wish I didn't have a child playing for sp.. hard to support the same team he does.. if i was to ever find out who that guy is.. I will need bond money. I may go pay in advance.

I garuntee you im Roy by George Dillard. It is hard to support the same durn team as a durn beerman. All you do is run that yapper and make these other coaches real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Fans like the infamous cartoon character roy Dillard makes me wish I didn't have a child playing for sp.. hard to support the same team he does.. if i was to ever find out who that guy is.. I will need bond money. I may go pay in advance.

What's not to like about him? He's Roy Dillard. Nothing more nothing less. He loves the Pirates just like us.