South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

I have a question, What is wrong with a school rich in tradition with football attracting kids from around the area? Name one thing wrong with a kid transferring to a better school, not just better program. I for one can testify to seeing a huge difference in a kids attitude towards school and performance in school just by transferring to SP! Athletics aside, education wise they are great!

I have a question, What is wrong with a school laying a foundation for a tradition rich football program like SP attracting kids from around the area? Name one thing wrong with a kid transferring to a better school like CA, not just better program. I for one can testify to seeing a huge difference in a kids attitude towards school and performance in school just by transferring to SP! Athletics aside, education wise they are great! Edited by OldMain

I have a question, What is wrong with a school laying a foundation for a tradition rich football program like SP attracting kids from around the area? Name one thing wrong with a kid transferring to a better school like CA, not just better program. I for one can testify to seeing a huge difference in a kids attitude towards school and performance in school just by transferring to SP! Athletics aside, education wise they are great!

Good post!I am hoping we can catch up with SP..transfers and all!LOL!!Great places to live,beautiful scenery and small town FOOTBALL! Edited by orngnblk

I have no beef with South Pittsburg fans. I'm simply pointing out the facts. GSPAA has played the worst football on the road the last several years, in fact I believe it's way less than .500. I understand most of GSPAA fans are emotional and not rational. That's great, bless your hearts.

But numbers are numbers, facts are facts. If "ya'll" want to blow sunshine and brag about mercy ruling an undefeated team at home, go ahead. But that "Lansdell Man" can flat out coach and he'll have those Dawgs ready to go. He was national coach of the year . http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/article/20160321/sports/303219986

I'm just trying to save Bass, PiratePrideChump, and the rest of your ilk, from another crow eating fest like last year. We heard this same level of over confidence last year when CA came in like a rabid dog and chewed the peg legs off da pirates. What was the score again, 56-28? No wonder you all mail ordered some transfers in.

I really expected some compliments and pats on the back for trying to instill some humbleness into your ranks and get "ya'll" grounded. I'm just so hurt and disappointed........... :rolleyes:

If you're referring to me saying we were going to beat Columbia last year then that's a lie. I maintained Columbia Academy would beat us last season. I'm not sure any SP fan was predicting a big win. Most of the ones that really knew our team understood we were outmatched going into that one. Don't spout untruths about something I supposedly said when in fact it's a lie. The ONLY reason SP and Greenback people are fired up is because the way some of the fan base acted at each of our stadiums. You don't disrespect tradition rich, strong programs without getting some backlash.

I have a question, What is wrong with a school rich in tradition with football attracting kids from around the area? Name one thing wrong with a kid transferring to a better school, not just better program. I for one can testify to seeing a huge difference in a kids attitude towards school and performance in school just by transferring to SP! Athletics aside, education wise they are great!

Nothing wrong with it at all. That's what we (NCS) have been saying for three years.

I garuntee you I got home from Ronnies red eye and Wendy had a durn match set up. I told her with this gout I was out of commission. I got to go back to the doctor tomorrow for this mess. You think im joking but im not.

You better get to the doctor soon before pegleg and windy start nippin on whats in your thermos. If they do she might be lookin at pegleg's poll.