South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Time   Description    Temp  Precip    Wind 

7pm   Partly Cloudy  65°    0%   SSW  9 mph

8pm   Partly Cloudy  64°    5%    SSW 10 mph

9pm   Light  Rain      63°   60%   SSW 11 mph

10pm Light Rain       61°   65%   WSW 9 mph

11pm Light Rain       57°   70%   W 11 mph

12am Rain               54°    90%   WNW 13 mph

This weather update was brought to you by Pegleg Airways. Shoot, don't forget your chute.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Yes, it happened. I thought there was going to be a fight. We had several of our "finest" fire back at them and pretty much stay in their ear all the way out the gate when that stuff started.

Hate that I missed all that excitement last year! This year will be a different story! Should we bring cleaning supplies to clean our seats with just in case?

Yes, it happened. I thought there was going to be a fight. We had several of our "finest" fire back at them and pretty much stay in their ear all the way out the gate when that stuff started.

Here's the thing. SP is historically one of the best if not the best program in 1A. When you come to their house and take them to the woodshed, it's a reason to gloat. It's a reason to be excited and maybe rub it in a little. That's all fine and dandy, BUT You do it in a respectful manner. The way it was done was disrespectful. And it will end up biting CA in the butt tomorrow night.

ITS COMING!

Roy, have you looked at your Road Atlas to figure out the best route to them CA Circle Fly fellers stadium?

Old pirate I garuntee you that man at Ronnies red eye got the ole van gassed up and ready to go. Me, you, that man from Ronnies red eye and Wendy gonna head out about three tomorrow and go to Shelbyville and heart at that Puckett mans grocery. I done told Wendy dont be pole looking. You think im joking but im not.