South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Columbia Academy's line play will determine what the score is tomorrow. Even though they have some big boys they won't be better than Jasper's line IMO. If we come out defensively and play against them like we did against Jasper it will be a long night for them. On the road especially ball protection is key! They will have to pick their poison at what they want to stop because if they stack the box then we have receivers to burn them with.

SP- 41

CA-14

If the Pirates play CA like they played us it's over before halftime.

Good luck to the kinfolkes (even though you won't need it)

To one who commented about SP historically no handling the veer very well, we have a new DC in Peek who has our team ready every week better than I've seen in recent years. If we get to see the true veer, I guarantee we play it better. Bank on it.

I made that comment but didn't mean any disrespect by it. I was just basing it on the fact that since 09 y'all had played in three state championships against teams that run it and came up short. Once again, nothing but respect for SP from me