South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

I suggest Roy, Beerman, Legit and Geno ride up together- Lmbo - Geno should be the driver!

What you think Pirate Mike?

What kind of mess is this? Im not riding anywhere with these bunch of goons. I would fly with Pegleg before I did this mess. Im riding with that man from ronnies red eye in his van with Wendy and we picking up old pirate in Murfreesboro. You think im joking but im not.

We have definetly not been playing to the potential we can, and have definetly been playing down to our opponents. I'm sure you will see CA's best game tomorrow, and if not then it will be over for us.

Good because our boys want your best! No excuses when it's done and over! The better team wins tonight and moves on! I'll let you figure out who that better team is. Hittem hard and often boys, GO PIRATES!

Good luck to the Orange and Black tonight. Just go do what you do and you will be cruising to the semis. Safe travels to and from. Hopefully three valley teams will be playing for a chance to go to Cookeville this time next week. Three beasts await in the semis. Only thing about everyone playing is that it hurts the gate......lol.

Good luck to the Orange and Black tonight. Just go do what you do and you will be cruising to the semis. Safe travels to and from. Hopefully three valley teams will be playing for a chance to go to Cookeville this time next week. Three beasts await in the semis. Only thing about everyone playing is that it hurts the gate......lol.

Good luck to the Warriors as well!