South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Didn't know ol Roy was picking up the tab! That's awful nice of him! Gonna rethink the menu choice now. ðŸ‘ðŸ»

I garuntee you I aint picking up anything. Me, Wendy and that man from ronnies red eye hope to make it there but got to pick up old pirate in Murfreesboro. You fellars have a safe trip. Who is driving beerman? That is way too far to drive drunk. You think im joking but im not.

Good luck to the Orange and Black tonight. Just go do what you do and you will be cruising to the semis. Safe travels to and from. Hopefully three valley teams will be playing for a chance to go to Cookeville this time next week. Three beasts await in the semis. Only thing about everyone playing is that it hurts the gate......lol.

Awesome thoughts Truth. You are correct the gates next week in the valley will be spread out. Alcoa will travel, Austin East won't, and Greenback would travel well. If it works out that way and we all win tonight. My predictions for tonight's valley teams.

Sequatchie 37

East Ridge 14

Marion County 42

Forrest 7

South Pitt 40

Columbia Acad. 14

Edited by TheAmbassador

Look the time has come, there is no stopping it. You CA bunch better pray hard that your team shows up tonight and plays up to their potential. I know Grider and Grider will do Grider things and try to beat you by 70. That wouldn't be the first time he has done it and it sure won't be the last. The gas pedal will be to the floor for all 4 quarters so get ready to chalk a big fat L in the loss column for the bulldogs!!!

It might be an L for CA, but let's not forget a few things. Columbia Academy hasn't allowed a ton of points this season. That tells me their defense isn't bad at all. On offense they use ball control that eats the clock and limits possessions. I look for us to only get 7-8 possessions tonight on offense. We need to make the most of each one or this could be a dogfight.

South Pittsburg, TN

Please folks do not forget to come down and get your Harvey burger today! Our guarantee is that our burgers stay with you for a long time! Some things to keep in mind for those predicting blowouts: Number 1. Columbia Academy is undefeated for a reason so they are commended for that. Number 2. If you are playing football right now, you probably have a decent team. Number 3. They have not allowed a ton of points this year or last. Number 4. They are sick and tired of hearing how "It's Coming".

It might be an L for CA, but let's not forget a few things. Columbia Academy hasn't allowed a ton of points this season. That tells me their defense isn't bad at all. On offense they use ball control that eats the clock and limits possessions. I look for us to only get 7-8 possessions tonight on offense. We need to make the most of each one or this could be a dogfight.

If we can match last week's output by getting 42 points in only 18 snaps then we will be fine.  I don't see that kind of production tonight though.  They will do as you said and try to control the clock and the tempo.  We have to get them off of the field on third down though. Captain Obvious, I know.  But last year that was the problem in this game.  We had them in third downs all night and they kept getting out. 

Does that Puckett place serve a frosty adult beverage? If so will my friend Sum1uno be around? Is varo coming to witness what's about to unfold?

Beerman that is where me, Wendy, that man from ronnies red eye and old pirate are going? You aint gonna slap me in Pucketts are you? They will kick you out if you try any mess. You think im joking but im not.