South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Ambassador sang to that mamma Let it go and then locked the thread ! Lol that hilarious !

I thought that thread was already dead, I didn't know it had still been going on.

As for the game tonight I have talked to a friend that saw both CA/Whitwell games and he says we will win by 40+.  But talking to someone else that has seen CA play he agrees with the Bulldog fan that says that they haven't been playing up to their potential all season.  It may be tougher than first believed.  But then if we play like we have been then it shouldn't matter.  If though, CA plays to their potential and SP has an off night .....

We've looked too good as of late though, no letdowns tonight. 

Figured you sweater vesters would not have truck parking. You probably have prius only parking along the fence.

We actually have our trucks lifted higher than any of y'all, our parking lot probably looks like sema compared to yalls junk yard convention, but I guess you will see the Bentleys, Bugatti and Ferrari, but we can drop 12 valves in those and roll coal all over your side line

Edited by Shipwreckedd

Look the time has come, there is no stopping it. You CA bunch better pray hard that your team shows up tonight and plays up to their potential. I know Grider and Grider will do Grider things and try to beat you by 70. That wouldn't be the first time he has done it and it sure won't be the last. The gas pedal will be to the floor for all 4 quarters so get ready to chalk a big fat L in the loss column for the bulldogs!!!