South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

If CA does win this game tomorrow, what will yalls thoughts on us be?

MOST usually give credit when credit is due. If you go back to last year most of the SP posters had nothing but respect for CA team and knew last year you guys had a good football team. As far as eating crow I'm a Tennessee fan so I've gotten pretty used to the taste over the past few years lol

We have definetly not been playing to the potential we can, and have definetly been playing down to our opponents. I'm sure you will see CA's best game tomorrow, and if not then it will be over for us.

If you see SP's best game it will be over for you anyways. Oh yeah, It's coming. I would love for our cheerleaders to have a run through sign that says...it's coming or better yet...it's here Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Lots of talking " it's coming" ya ya ya - hoping for a safe trip for us all - praying for an injury free game - not getting chippy and cheap shots - tempers stay in check and just good hard hitting clean football - CA is where they are because they been winning - respect from me guys- Same for SP- someone goes home tomorrow and someone hosts Greenback! I hope SP is hosting - either way good luck everyone - and I don't know if it's coming ? But we are! Whose going , what time , and where ya eating l?