South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

I made that comment but didn't mean any disrespect by it. I was just basing it on the fact that since 09 y'all had played in three state championships against teams that run it and came up short. Once again, nothing but respect for SP from me

I garuntee you better not disrespect our team. Beerman will slap you. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you I was just jerking your chain. I aint got a body gard either. Grider has one. You think im joking but im not.

Roy...do you think if I get everyone to sign a petition saying that they don't want beerman to slap you that he will listen? I garuntee you that if he misses the football game because that Burnett man has him in his jail that he will be real mad then.

Roy, the skillet slinger got some work done today at the TNTBSUS. That herd of skillet slinger's was yapping about the game and going to that Opry Mills Mall in Nashville before going to watch the Pirates. The SS came home and let OP know she wanted to go visit Cousin Hester & wife Girty over near the Creekbank. Plan on picking OP up at the CB in Murfressboro.

Roy...do you think if I get everyone to sign a petition saying that they don't want beerman to slap you that he will listen? I garuntee you that if he misses the football game because that Burnett man has him in his jail that he will be real mad then.

I garuntee you it is worth a try. I think I moved down on beerman list of people to slap today. You think im joking but im not.