South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

I am confused??He is going to eat with the Pirates but talks about the Cherokees like he is one of us.Why would anyone pass up the CF game to watch Pitt dismantle those dogs?I am afraid someone has figured out ow to get back on the boards after they were banned!!LOL!

He's only posted on this thread.   If he's from Greenback seems he would make a post up yalls way.

Fellas, just like every small town or even big time program, there are always a few uncontrollable types. I didn't see all that going on, but I did hear about it and have read these posts about it. If it is as you say it happened, I can assure you CA does not condone it. As a parent, volunteer, and financial supporter of the football program, I sure do not like it. The only thing I can guess is that some of the mommas read all the post on here about what the railbirds were going to do and took it literal, or too literal...such that they came in looking for a confrontation. Not good for the sport, not a good example for the players. I hope all you folks that come over to CA this year leave with a positive impression, regardless of the winner. I know I will do my best to make the experience great for both sides.

very classy post! Thank you!