South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

This has been an interesting read.  A few points...(1) Drunken Sailor is my hero.  (2) It was #16 on Fayettville's team who wasn't on the roster.  (3)  Grider and his staff is second to none.  (4) If CA still had that tall Thompson boy it might make a difference....but they don't.  (5) We don't need a lot of time on the field to score a lot of points.  (6) Your combined scores against Whitwell totaled 41 points.  We totaled 50 in one game.  (7) You beat Cornersville 25-12.  We beat them 62-12.  (8) Fayettville scored 32 points on you.  We skunked them 42-0.  (9) Some of our biggest blowouts came with some of our best guys on the sideline.  Those guys are healed and up to speed. 

I just feel like my 42-14 prediction might be a little conservative.  If we play a complete game it could be a mercy-rule finish.  Nonetheless, I pray for a good clean injury-free game.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this. SP will have a field day scoring. One on special teams AT LEAST one in the air to Kennemore. And all the backs will have a TD or two as well. There's WAY too much speed on the field when SP has the ball.

Young lad you sound like you have played is recent years past or something with all the praise. Confidence is a great thing but I feel as if you may think your still strapping it up on Friday LMBO. This isn't 07 or 2010!!!

This has gone too far and I need to say something. Do you realize what is happening this Friday? A high school football game between two teams that are playing to have some fun and make some memories, and all y'all immature adults are doing is making fun of them on a website. We get it, y'all think y'all are gonna win. We hope to win too, is there something wrong with that? Is the only thing you grown up adults have time for in your lives making fun of high school kids just trying to have fun? Does that make you feel good about yourselves? The game isn't right now on this website, and it certainly ain't between any of us. So just sit back, don't trash your competitors, -and come and enjoy watching a game of high school football. Nothing y'all say on here will change what happens in this game so grow up and act like men and stop trashing some high school kids just trying to have fun. Not one CA fan has said anything to y'all this year because we respect y'all as a program and you should do the same to us.

This has gone too far and I need to say something. Do you realize what is happening this Friday? A high school football game between two teams that are playing to have some fun and make some memories, and all y'all immature adults are doing is making fun of them on a website. We get it, y'all think y'all are gonna win. We hope to win too, is there something wrong with that? Is the only thing you grown up adults have time for in your lives making fun of high school kids just trying to have fun? Does that make you feel good about yourselves? The game isn't right now on this website, and it certainly ain't between any of us. So just sit back, don't trash your competitors, -and come and enjoy watching a game of high school football. Nothing y'all say on here will change what happens in this game so grow up and act like men and stop trashing some high school kids just trying to have fun. Not one CA fan has said anything to y'all this year because we respect y'all as a program and you should do the same to us.

I will have to agree with you somewhat, I ain't no CA fan but this thing has got crazy! I've read this whole thread and aint figured out what the problem is other than y'all beat them last year. They acting like y'all robbed them or something. They didn't even spell Columbia right in the title lol

I will have to agree with you somewhat, I ain't no CA fan but this thing has got crazy! I've read this whole thread and aint figured out what the problem is other than y'all beat them last year. They acting like y'all robbed them or something. They didn't even spell Columbia right in the title lol

Let me ask you a question. Are you making fun of my website? I garuntee you this mess makes me real mad. You think im joking but im not.

The spelling was probably intentional.  The C.A. fans acted lower than a snake's belly in a jeep rut on the way out last year. .

This has been an interesting read.  A few points...(1) Drunken Sailor is my hero.  (2) It was #16 on Fayettville's team who wasn't on the roster.  (3)  Grider and his staff is second to none.  (4) If CA still had that tall Thompson boy it might make a difference....but they don't.  (5) We don't need a lot of time on the field to score a lot of points.  (6) Your combined scores against Whitwell totaled 41 points.  We totaled 50 in one game.  (7) You beat Cornersville 25-12.  We beat them 62-12.  (8) Fayettville scored 32 points on you.  We skunked them 42-0.  (9) Some of our biggest blowouts came with some of our best guys on the sideline.  Those guys are healed and up to speed. 

I just feel like my 42-14 prediction might be a little conservative.  If we play a complete game it could be a mercy-rule finish.  Nonetheless, I pray for a good clean injury-free game.

I made a comment on the Fayetteville thread asking were you'd been.  That ever since Grider gave you that promotion you think you are above us.  lol