South Pittsburg vs Culumbia Academy (Grider against this Lansdell man)

Roy Dillard

Correct me if I'm wrong.... but y'all played Fayetteville and Cornersville really close, Grace was tight going into the 4th, and Whitwell you scored with 50 seconds left to win.....y'all beat those 4 teams 128-78....we beat those 4 207-50....it's coming...

common opponents out of region 4 is Sp 104-12 Columbia academy 48-26......its coming Edited by oneyewilly

Old Pirate ain't ever going to take another one of Roy's Red Bulls, Pert near thought OP had a roto rooter working inside the trousers. Roy the skillet slinger is not happy with OP out of action. Now fer you fellers from CA, "It Is Coming" jest like OP warned them Jasper kinfolkes. The Captain has them Pirates making the best of their gun powder. Point here, the Pirates now getting healthy again will be tough going forward barring more injuries. Old Pirate ain't one to make big predictions, cause the players have to be dedicated & focused for every opponent to pull out a win . OP does says IT'S COMING

Old Pirate ain't ever going to take another one of Roy's Red Bulls, Pert near thought OP had a roto rooter working inside the trousers. Roy the skillet slinger is not happy with OP out of action. Now fer you fellers from CA, "It Is Coming" jest like OP warned them Jasper kinfolkes. The Captain has them Pirates making the best of their gun powder. Point here, the Pirates now getting healthy again will be tough going forward barring more injuries. Old Pirate ain't one to make big predictions, cause the players have to be dedicated & focused for every opponent to pull out a win . OP does says IT'S COMING

Old pirate did the skillet slinger have a match set up for you? I garuntee you I think Pegleg and powerp slipped something in there last night. When I got home I bout durn messed on myself. You think im joking but im not.

Columbia didn't get this far on accident, but south Pitt is rolling right now and should do so on Friday. I've only seen a couple Columbia games on film and I'm sure they'll be ready plus playing at home. I'm picking the pirates because I've seen most of their games and they don't seem to have any weaknesses. Should be be a good game I can't wait.