Happy Valley vs. Austin East 3rd round

JonathanHVHS

There are such things as "sick days"....USE ONE! 

As far as you being "too little", Pffffft....It's the size of the fight in the dog that matters...But donning the skinny jeans would be deserving of a whoopin  :roflolk:

The worst whoopin I ever took was on 9th Ave in Myrtle Beach by a "little guy"....Was like fighting a dang hornet!

Pujo has similar stories of a lil feller he once knew LOL

Old king teaches and practices the martial arts.  The longer I train the less combative I become.  At age 29, old king weighed 200 lbs and benched 385.  At 39, I weigh 185 and bench 315.  But the 39 year old king would win the fight against the 29 year old king because the young king was stupid with enflated ego. B)

Old king teaches and practices the martial arts. The longer I train the less combative I become. At age 29, old king weighed 200 lbs and benched 385. At 39, I weigh 185 and bench 315. But the 39 year old king would win the fight against the 29 year old king because the young king was stupid with enflated ego. B)

Well ole OnB at 44 weighed 310 and at age 45 now weighs 227!Ha gotcha beat!Torn rotator in 2014 will never lift AGAIN!That hurt too much.LOL. Edited by orngnblk

Tore left rotator but worst was pulled/torn pectoral muscle.

Still feel both today but chest is worse! Tried 3 years ago to get back into it....NOT!

At 47 and 255, I feel juuuuust fine the way I am :D

Wait till they have to put that rotator back together!Tore all four muscles and had anchors and rope and who knows what else put in there but man what a terrible surgery and recovery!!!Never do I want to go thru that again.Sleeping in a recliner for 4 months.SMH!!!

Wait till they have to put that rotator back together!Tore all four muscles and had anchors and rope and who knows what else put in there but man what a terrible surgery and recovery!!!Never do I want to go thru that again.Sleeping in a recliner for 4 months.SMH!!!

Been after me for years to have rotator and knees done...Very last resort

I've seen the ones go thru what you did

I have to pull for HV in this one against popular opinion. They have smart coaches and good players. I see a well rounded playbook put into effect. Why people do not think they can score as much as Hampton in this I have no clue maybe it is because I am non Bias in this.  I see a high scoring game with a HV win 49-45.    Just my opinion for what it is worth.