Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

In all seriousness, is there any chance tonight may be backed up? I'm out of town headed back this afternoon, but mrs. Sol talks like it's pretty bad smoke wise.

The assistant director of school is spending the day at The Ridge handing out ice cream for National Ice Cream Day. He just told me Game On! And Miss Solly is right, it's terribly smoky.

Enturrestin day. Drier than I've seen it in my lifetime. Never seen a wildfire like I saw last night just above old walland hwy. Strange time for sure.

Deeper into high school playoffs. Murvil and blackman, again. Blackman is playing well and beat a very good team last week. They have a rb who runs a 4.3. Did somebody say a 4.3? Smoke in the air like I have never seen.

Murvil has managed quite a bit of adversity this year to get to this game. Alot of guys have worked hard and taken advantage of the opportunity they have earned. Will be alot of very good players on the field tonight. Gonna be a quarter final atmosphere. Murvil scores late.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! BLAZE IS THE LOSING TEAM! EVERYONE WANTS BETTER REFEREES! 42-27 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

I hope all the players remain injury free and safe travels to the fans traveling in for the game.