Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Im just using East Tennessee ebonics so you can understand...

I think you just attempted to insult both rednecks and African Americans at the same time...nice. Real nice. Wonder if your employer would appreciate that effort???

And great assumption on my background since the first half of my username is from the Spanish language!

I think you just attempted to insult both rednecks and African Americans at the same time...nice. Real nice. Wonder if your employer would appreciate that effort???

And great assumption on my background since the first half of my username is from the Spanish language!

DON'T BE LIKE THE OLD PA..GETTING INTO JABS WITH IRRELEVANT POSTERS. FOCUS ON FRIDAY NIGHT.

#LOP GO OWLS!

Maybe? Don't stick your neck out. There is an old saying....stupid people are stupid. I think you have been exposed.

It never fails to astound me the insult level of the Rebel fans. I met the M Preps guy several times this year and he knows more about high school football in this country and probably has forgotten more that you will ever know. National CBS Press Corp, unapproved website, Fox Sports, Cincinnati Enquirer, Cleveland Plane Dealer, Columbus Dispatch. 40 years of reporting on and lifting up high school football and being personally responsible for getting over 100 kids into colleges that might not have ever had a chance. He's done that for 3 of our kids this year alone. You should be half the man for high school football as he is..

Edited by warrior82dad

It never fails to astound me the insult level of the Rebel fans. I met the M Preps guy several times this year and he knows more about high school football in this country and probably has forgotten more that you will ever know. National CBS Press Corp, unapproved website, Fox Sports, Cincinnati Enquirer, Cleveland Plane Dealer, Columbus Dispatch. 40 years of reporting on and lifting up high school football and being personally responsible for getting over 100 kids into colleges that might not have ever had a chance. He's done that for 3 of our kids this year alone. You should be half the man for high school football as he is..

Maybe you should read the thread before you spew.

I personally love that the thread about this weeks game has become about next....The inevitable is called that because it is. I hope maybe we can catch a team focused ahead of this week, I know many of the Reb's personally and find it highly unlikely that focus will be an issue, but you never know when the perfect storm is brewing. Blackman believes it has absolutely nothing to lose and believes no one repects or expects them to play up in this game....It will be interesting to see if there is enough fire in the belly to make up for other areas...

Edited by Blaze45

I personally love that the thread about this weeks game has become about next....The inevitable is called that because it is. I hope maybe we can catch a team focused ahead of this week, I know many of the Reb's personally and find it highly unlikely that focus will be an issue, But you never know when the perfect storm is brewing.

Blaze.....I can assure you that Blackman has the Maryville's coaches and players attention. While us ignorant grammar challenged Hillbillies are looking around I am pretty sure it's not the norm.

Blaze.....I can assure you that Blackman has the Maryville's coaches and players attention. While us ignorant grammar challenged Hillbillies are looking around I am pretty sure it's not the norm.

I know you will all be ready to play and focused on this game ..I/we (Blackman) are all looking for the lucky rabbits foot, every bit of the mojo, inspiration. emotion voodoo Magic potion  we can pull from. We know we are facing a great team. Hopefully we will pull form all our resources and give you all a hard fought game 

I know you will all be ready to play and focused on this game ..I/we (Blackman) are all looking for the lucky rabbits foot, every bit of the mojo, inspiration. emotion voodoo Magic potion we can pull from. We know we are facing a great team. Hopefully we will pull form all our resources and give you all a hard fought game

Maryville is not a great team this season....a lot of holes. Blackman's talent will have ample success Friday night. Turn overs, penalties, execution, and intangibles will decide the final score.

This is all that Maryville has to hang their hat on.....the past. If they loose again this year, two in a row then maybe they will wake up and see that there maybe a changing a of the guard happening...In consolation, youll always have the past to remember..

I'll hang my hat on 16 State Titles any day of the week pal and twice on Sunday. And if we win Friday night that means King George has 250 wins as HC at 825 Lawrence. I'll gladly live in the past. Proud to be a Red Rebel! Edited by rebelwoman87