Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

While he looks to be great, I could've ran through some of those holes. Looked like the Red Sea parting. He probably could've gotten through a few of those in a wheelchair.

SS goodur point......Problee tha best O-line weave seed two.....Now ewe've rilly gott me two wurried.....And then b45 sez he runs a 4.3....Eye down't no if'un Mairvul haz a playur wif a 40 time thait wood bee thait goodur, if'un ewe deevidied hit bye 2.....  :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS

SS goodur point......Problee tha best O-line weave seed two.....Now ewe've rilly gott me two wurried.....And then b45 sez he runs a 4.3....Eye down't no if'un Mairvul haz a playur wif a 40 time thait wood bee thait goodur, if'un ewe deevidied hit bye 2..... :huh:

If you divided #96 40 time by two he might just be a tad faster. Edited by rebelwoman87

SS goodur point......Problee tha best O-line weave seed two.....Now ewe've rilly gott me two wurried.....And then b45 sez he runs a 4.3....Eye down't no if'un Mairvul haz a playur wif a 40 time thait wood bee thait goodur, if'un ewe deevidied hit bye 2.....  :huh:

One player does not make a team, nor beat a team. He is a great back but it will be a struggle to even compete with your rebels..that we are all sure of

Edited by Blaze45

Looks like he has good size as well as speed.If he has 4.3 speed,that's extremely rare at any level

He ran 4.35 at UT camp 4:38 at SC camp and and everything in between  

I think that has been the lure of some ofthe the d-1 schools ,,, that and he carries a very high G.P.A ..I think that is the rarity. A lot great talent playing ball and alot of smart kids as well, but finding kids that have great talent, great grades and are as humble as they come and put God above everything else seems to be real rare 

Edited by Blaze45

I think that has been the lure of the the d-1 schools ,,, that and he carries a very high G.P.A ..I think that is the rarity. A lot great talent playing ball and alot of smart kids as well, but finding kids that have great talent, great grades and are as humble as they come and put God above everything else seems to be real rare 

Well said b45...He is my kind of player....

:thumb:

I t will be close until it starts... then you rebels will do what ya'll do to most everyone. ... I would love to see us go up there and play lights out ball and sneak a win out of there....we ars down a few players still and don;t know that a perfectly healthy Blaze team would have a good shot. But thats why we strap'em up and play. 

That is exactly right. Teague is a really good back and your OL opened some nice holes, but we knew going in our smaller DL would have a job in front or them. Maryville is bigger and will be much tougher to run on.

Go give it your best shot, cause that is what we really wanted, a rematch with Cole playing. Still probably the same result as before, but I would have loved to have seen what he could have done with the offense in sync against Maryville.

That is exactly right. Teague is a really good back and your OL opened some nice holes, but we knew going in our smaller DL would have a job in front or them. Maryville is bigger and will be much tougher to run on.

Go give it your best shot, cause that is what we really wanted, a rematch with Cole playing. Still probably the same result as before, but I would have loved to have seen what he could have done with the offense in sync against Maryville.

We had no answer for Copeland... I think the rematch with Bradley would of been a tougher game for Maryville. We have been somewhat one dimensional and are just starting to come together a little with our pass game and are not playing complete game of football.

We had no answer for Copeland... I think the rematch with Bradley would of been a tougher game for Maryville. We have been somewhat one dimensional and are just starting to come together a little with our pass game and are not playing complete game of football.

It would have been a lot tougher. Good luck and nice win last night. Now it's time to move on to wrestling to see if Bradley can get one step closer in tying the Yankess for the most championships in one sport!

Make one last stop to Oakland in 2 weeks to call it quits for the year. Good luck to Blackman and Master. Hope he isn't considering Tennessee by the way lol.