Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Yeah well it ain't unbiased when you say we and us.

My thoughts exactly.

For the record...I am as biased as it gets... I want to see us come up there and put a wallaupin on them ole  Rebels, But just like some would say about Hillary, some things are not meant to happen , or like Trump , we might surprise some folks.... Either way I just need my safe space, a warm corn muffin and blanket.  

David Watson Head Coah offensive Coordinator, 2000- present  Kit Hartsfield defensive coordinator  2014- , John McCreey Special Teams Kevin Meadows running backs coach, Kirk Bagley linebacker coach Ryan Knox D-Line have all been there for a while Coach Trakas is a Ravenwood hire this year as our receiver coach. Justin Cunningham was also a new hire . 

Few more: other than the standout rb, what's some more info on Blackman? I think I read where they are very young, who are the other standouts on the team?

Trey Knox is sophomore wr who has mutiple d-1 offers Fla, Ga Bama, Vandy,Ohio St, and about a dozen others. Joseph Sewell 6'4 240lb tight end has several offers Ga Tn Vandy Army navy  bunch has come along way  Conor Mitchell QB has just gotten better every week. especially in his run game. There are few on the defensive side  22 Tony Ochoa, James Brown and Quontes Pugh

Trey Knox is sophomore wr who has mutiple d-1 offers Fla, Ga Bama, Vandy,Ohio St, and about a dozen others. Joseph Sewell 6'4 240lb tight end has several offers Ga Tn Vandy Army navy bunch has come along way Conor Mitchell QB has just gotten better every week. especially in his run game. There are few on the defensive side 22 Tony Ochoa, James Brown and Quontes Pugh

Thanks Blaze. That's some gooder info that will likely make stars increase his early betting spread by a dozen or so. The Ochoa name sounds familiar. Been there a while or maybe had a brother that played? I always look forward to seeing the Blaze. It sounds like there will be some very talented players on the field Friday. That's the way it should be this deep in the playoffs. 👠Edited by strongx

Thanks Blaze. That's some gooder info that will likely make stars increase his early betting spread by a dozen or so. The Ochoa name sounds familiar. Been there a while or maybe had a brother that played? I always look forward to seeing the Blaze. It sounds like there will be some very talented players on the field Friday. That's the way it should be this deep in the playoffs.

Ochoa is a 3 year starter and has been pretty strong in the backfield.. We will have some talent for the next couple years, We are not as fundamentally sound as Maryville is, but they are good bunch of kids and I hope they have some success. To beat a program like Maryville, we can't make mistakes and we have to stay true to what we do. We cannot out think the game or play beyond our strength. We will have to pass a little and run alot. Maybe be a little creative how we do that. I hope we play a good clean tight game and can keep it close

Edited by Blaze45