Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Oh I know they have their plan in place for this week...my reference was directed to RCKickOff. I know the guy is a heavy  Oakland fan as you can see through out his posting that he refers to Oakland as "We" not They...I am cautioning him that there is a game this week and you never know for sure who will do what... 

Actually Im not a heavy Oakland fan as you state. I cover all the 6A schools in Rutherford County and have no bias. But what I am is a realist. Ive been Maryville play twice, Blackman 3 times and Oakland 3 times. By far Oakland is "now" way ahead of both these teams. Thus the new national ranking in the top 25. I wish every county team well as I have all year but I have to be objective. And by the way I havent lost a pick all year.

Edited by RCKickOffFootball

Actually Im not a heavy Oakland fan as you state. I cover all the 6A schools in Rutherford County and have no bias. But what I am is a realist. Ive been Maryville play twice, Blackman 3 times and Oakland 3 times. By far Oakland is "now" way ahead of both these teams. Thus the new national ranking in the top 25. I wish every county team well as I have all year but I have to be objective. And by the way I havent lost a pick all year.

I bet you do lose a "pick". Like many from the past you have not learned yet.

Actually Im not a heavy Oakland fan as you state. I cover all the 6A schools in Rutherford County and have no bias. But what I am is a realist. Ive been Maryville play twice, Blackman 3 times and Oakland 3 times. By far Oakland is "now" way ahead of both these teams. Thus the new national ranking in the top 25. I wish every county team well as I have all year but I have to be objective. And by the way I havent lost a pick all year.

You might want to go back and check yourself... Riverdale 28 Cookeville 21 being decided late in the 4th qtr.... or does that not count as a pick? 

Edited by Blaze45

You might want to go back and check yourself... Riverdale 28 Cookeville 21 being decided late in the 4th qtr.... or does that not count as a pick?

Sorry but I never picked that game. Wasn't one of my games of the week.. Look I wish you luck and appreciate your fan loyalty but when it comes to match ups this one is a no brainer..I would love the day when the road to the gold ball came through Rutherford County. That's why I have been put here by M preps because they recognize this county to be the fastest growing county for football in the southeast but currently there is a division in the talent level and program development between the schools. Oakland has the upper hand not just on wins but what the program is doing to make sure they are at the top year after year. The key to that is not having to rely on individual talent but to build a program of consistency much like Maryville has year after year. Can the Rutherford County schools do that? Yes, but its up to the individual coaches and staff and they would all do themselves a service to look at the model the Oakland staff is putting in place.

Sorry but I never picked that game. Wasn't one of my games of the week.. Look I wish you luck and appreciate your fan loyalty but when it comes to match ups this one is a no brainer..I would love the day when the road to the gold ball came through Rutherford County. That's why I have been put here by M preps because they recognize this county to be the fastest growing county for football in the southeast but currently there is a division in the talent level and program development between the schools. Oakland has the upper hand not just on wins but what the program is doing to make sure they are at the top year after year. The key to that is not having to rely on individual talent but to build a program of consistency much like Maryville has year after year. Can the Rutherford County schools do that? Yes, but its up to the individual coaches and staff and they would all do themselves a service to look at the model the Oakland staff is putting in place.

Thanks Rick....I understand that you are a stud. If the Rebels are fortunate enough to get by the Blaze I expect a running clock in Oakland's dominance of Maryville.

OHHH I get it I can say I think the score will be xxx to xxx in favor of ??? and that doesn't count as a pick or prediction. Considering that M-Preps "put  you here, you might want to research the entire set up  of the programs around RuCo. Besides the strength and conditioning program that we also have, the skills position coaching, the same off season regiment Blackman youth football league (oh wait that is Blackmans not Oaklands) that feed the middle schools Please enlighten all of us about the "program model" that they have the secret key to. Lets not credit Jacoby Stevens, or any of the athletes they have..