Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

He ran 4.35 at UT camp 4:38 at SC camp and and everything in between

I think that has been the lure of some ofthe the d-1 schools ,,, that and he carries a very high G.P.A ..I think that is the rarity. A lot great talent playing ball and alot of smart kids as well, but finding kids that have great talent, great grades and are as humble as they come and put God above everything else seems to be real rare

Sounds like a super young man,nomatter if he plays the game of football or not

It would have been a lot tougher. Good luck and nice win last night. Now it's time to move on to wrestling to see if Bradley can get one step closer in tying the Yankess for the most championships in one sport!

Make one last stop to Oakland in 2 weeks to call it quits for the year. Good luck to Blackman and Master. Hope he isn't considering Tennessee by the way lol.

I think he will have a nice pick of schools where to go to, but we got another game and another season with him.. I most likely will not be making the trip... don't have player for the blaze this year but will next as a freshman...But know the good folks up there are class acts and I will likely see them week after next playing Oakland

Edited by Blaze45

Blackman did not show much diversity in their offense last night. They relied heavily upon their run game. But then again, Bradley did not show the ability to stop the run. Bradley played man to man on Blackman's receivers much of the game. They loaded the box against the run, but could not stop Blackman's running game. 

Maryville, I assume, will be able to stop the run if they want to against Blackman Friday. It will be interesting to see if Blackman can throw the ball with any consistency. I am not sure they can.

Blackman came up with just enough plays on defense to win the game, however Bradley passed the ball wonderfully the whole game. Maryville does not typically pass the ball 41 times, so it will be a different type of game, but I just don't think Blackman has enough this year to hang with Maryville this year. 

Blackman must prevent big plays, and MUST not turn the ball over to have a chance.

Prediction: 42-21 Maryville

Respect ALL , fear None ! I remember a time when us Maryville fans didn't feel the need to talk big and Bad before the Game , and let our Boys do the talking on the Field .... If anyone wants to see how foolish you can look by talking trash BEFORE the game just go Check the Fulton / Catholic Thread . I expect our toughest game of the year , as they all will be for whoever wins this Game . 

Respect ALL , fear None ! I remember a time when us Maryville fans didn't feel the need to talk big and Bad before the Game , and let our Boys do the talking on the Field .... If anyone wants to see how foolish you can look by talking trash BEFORE the game just go Check the Fulton / Catholic Thread . I expect our toughest game of the year , as they all will be for whoever wins this Game . 

This will be one we will struggle to stay in.. but we will show up and give it our best effort

Sounds like a super young man,nomatter if he plays the game of football or not

In a local paper he had this to say after last nights game   

"We had a fight tonight," said Teague. "It was back and forth. We trust in the Lord to get us through anything, and it came down to one play and God blessed us with this win."