Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

No doubt he is fast, but are talking hand timed? Unless both these team camps have invested in laser timing, I'm calling BS on 4.3.  Show us a 4.3 at a laser timed combine.

I don't know if University of Tenn or SC had laser timing. I would assume they could afford it . My understanding was both of these were invitation only camp Private work out with position coach. These were not your typical 150 kids that paid 3-500 dollars to come work out at your school for 2 day type camps with 12 different coaches  However if it was hand held like most kids are timed on it is still pretty quick. .  

B45 I know you are proud of Mr. Teague and the other good young men on Blackman's team....As you should be..... :thumb:

Permit me just a few minutes to brag on the boys in red and black....And it's nothing to do with football....They are required to do a minimum of 10 hours community service....We have asst. coaches inviting players over during the week to have Bible studies and just talk about anything....except football....We've had several players go to Costa Rica this summer on a mission trip to spread the Word....To be baptized in the blue Rio Celeste there.... Visit the elderly at nursing and retirement homes...Visit seriously ill children....Serve in the community and in charitable fund raising...

Are they all perfect...???.....nope....But neither am I.....For there is only ONE perfect ONE...and maybe they will be known as His followers by doing His work.....

14581368_10153836317246898_3969787838028

John 13:35..."By this men will know if you are My disciples, if you love one another"......

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Upvote 1

B45 I know you are proud of Mr. Teague and the other good young men on Blackman's team....As you should be..... :thumb:

Permit me just a few minutes to brag on the boys in red and black....And it's nothing to do with football....They are required to do a minimum of 10 hours community service....We have asst. coaches inviting players over during the week to have Bible studies and just talk about anything....except football....We've had several players go to Costa Rica this summer on a mission trip to spread the Word....To be baptized in the blue Rio Celeste there.... Visit the elderly at nursing and retirement homes...Visit seriously ill children....Serve in the comminity and in charitable fund raising...

Are they all perfect...???.....nope....But neither am I.....For there is only ONE perfect ONE...and maybe they will be known as His followers by doing His work.....

John 13:35..."By this men will know if you are My disciples, if you love one another"......

My son served the less fortunate supper at KARM. It was a life changing experience for him and he has told Coach Robinette he would love to go back when he takes another group.

My son served the less fortunate supper at KARM. It was a life changing experience for him and he has told Coach Robinette he would love to go back when he takes another group.

Permit me just a few minutes to brag on the boys in red and black....And it's nothing to do with football....They are required to do a minimum of 10 hours community service....We have asst. coaches inviting players over during the week to have Bible studies and just talk about anything....except football....We've had several players go to Costa Rica this summer on a mission trip to spread the Word....To be baptized in the blue Rio Celeste there.... Visit the elderly at nursing and retirement homes...Visit seriously ill children....Serve in the community and in charitable fund raising...

This is all just a game, but what you described about your program and young men is what I think is the making of real Champions. When you serve your community, your family , your school and and most importantly our God with the heart of a servant the reward you earn will be greater than anything man can imagine  While you are our opponent this week you are our brothers forever. I most likely will not get to see ya'll this week... but very possibly will next week,,, Good luck, stay healthy 

This is all just a game, but what you described about your program and young men is what I think is the making of real Champions. When you serve your community, your family , your school and and most importantly our God with the heart of a servant the reward you earn will be greater than anything man can imagine While you are our opponent this week you are our brothers forever. I most likely will not get to see ya'll this week... but very possibly will next week,,, Good luck, stay healthy

Thanks Buddy. Safe travels for your team to Maryville.

Blackman has several good athletes but as it goes in Middle Tennessee they have been up and down and have struggled to be consistent. Master Teague is a very good back and the they have several good receivers. The QB is average and has made a lot of mistakes this year. Just looking at the Dobyns Bennett match up they had and the one Maryville had I have to give the node to Maryville is a closer game than they have played all year. The one thing for sure is this will give Oakland a good measure of what Maryville is made of this year. Could be a tune up for a future match up between them. But the one thing for sure that Maryville needs to know is that Oakland is light years beyond Blackman this year.

Blackman has several good athletes but as it goes in Middle Tennessee they have been up and down and have struggled to be consistent. Master Teague is a very good back and the they have several good receivers. The QB is average and has made a lot of mistakes this year. Just looking at the Dobyns Bennett match up they had and the one Maryville had I have to give the node to Maryville is a closer game than they have played all year. The one thing for sure is this will give Oakland a good measure of what Maryville is made of this year. Could be a tune up for a future match up between them. But the one thing for sure that Maryville needs to know is that Oakland is light years beyond Blackman this year.

First we have to get past this weeks game before anyone can play next. No doubt it will likely be Oaklan Maryville playing, however let me remind you for what it is worth. When Oakland played Blackman, they just had a week off and had a completely healthy team, playing a Blackman team that was without their leading rusher and the only part of the offense that was developed at the time, That being said, would Blackman beat them, maybe not... would it be a better game absolutely... Is Oakland feeling the injury bug at this moment ... you bet they are. Play the game in front of you before you scheme for next week 

First we have to get past this weeks game before anyone can play next. No doubt it will likely be Oaklan Maryville playing, however let me remind you for what it is worth. When Oakland played Blackman, they just had a week off and had a completely healthy team, playing a Blackman team that was without their leading rusher and the only part of the offense that was developed at the time, That being said, would Blackman beat them, maybe not... would it be a better game absolutely... Is Oakland feeling the injury bug at this moment ... you bet they are. Play the game in front of you before you scheme for next week

Trust me. Our staff is not looking past Friday.

Trust me. Our staff is not looking past Friday.

Oh I know they have their plan in place for this week...my reference was directed to RCKickOff. I know the guy is a heavy  Oakland fan as you can see through out his posting that he refers to Oakland as "We" not They...I am cautioning him that there is a game this week and you never know for sure who will do what...