Hardin Valley heading to Oakland

Digger20

Hardin Valley heads down to Oakland for their first ever appearance in the third round of the playoffs. Oakland is a powerhouse, but the Hawks are a well coached, disciplined football team. Oakland expected to be playing Riverdale in the 3rd round....so how will Hardin Valley stack up against the mighty Oakland Patriots??

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin Valley heads down to Oakland for their first ever appearance in the third round of the playoffs. Oakland is a powerhouse, but the Hawks are a well coached, disciplined football team. Oakland expected to be playing Riverdale in the 3rd round....so how will Hardin Valley stack up against the mighty Oakland Patriots??

Not very well, IMO....this one will get ugly pretty quick.

I haven't seen Hardin Valley play, but to put it into perspective Oakland has outscored their opponents 597 to 54 this season... When folks say they are dominant... they truly are. 

Maryville/Oakland is just one week away from becoming a reality. I hope they both win on Friday night so we can see them meet for the third consecutive year in the semifinals

While I am inclined to believe it will happen I would love nothing more than to surprise some folks this week with a Blackman win...If nothing else it would at least guarantee a Murfreesboro school playing for state...not likely... but you never really know what might happen. 

Oakland is smashing everyone in their path. I don't know anything about Hardin valley, but I picked Oakland to win it all so I'll stay with my pick. If they do win next week will be the championship game. Maryville and Oakland are the top two teams, and the winner of that game should be favoured to win it all.