Independence (12-0) at Cane Ridge (12-0)

captainTee

Back to the game....should be a heck of a battle. Both teams have been tested and came out on top. What Indy did last night to Hillsboro was impressive but so was what CR did to Beech. Offensively my slight edge goes to CR. They are very explosive whereas Indy is a little more methodical. Defensively I give a slight edge to Indy. Special teams I give another slight edge to Indy. With that said this game will come down to turnovers and penalties. With two teams as evenly matched ball security and mental toughness will win out. Would love to see CR win but my gut says Indy by 3.

It's not a joke. You need to find something to do other than troll your anger out after your team lost. It's embarrassing.

the whole trying to shame me on a public forum isn't really working, I've been doing my thing on here for 2 years and won't stop now. Like you said earlier trying to mock people for a lack of reading comprehension, it's a high school football forum! I don't take it seriously. I also don't take you seriously, just another keyboard hero.

Back to the game....should be a heck of a battle. Both teams have been tested and came out on top. What Indy did last night to Hillsboro was impressive but so was what CR did to Beech. Offensively my slight edge goes to CR. They are very explosive whereas Indy is a little more methodical. Defensively I give a slight edge to Indy. Special teams I give another slight edge to Indy. With that said this game will come down to turnovers and penalties. With two teams as evenly matched ball security and mental toughness will win out. Would love to see CR win but my gut says Indy by 3.

Yeah, I saw Indy in person against Summit this year and they were very impressive...but I think beatable. That being said I don't know if I can pick against them. I'll go Indy 24-17.

the whole trying to shame me on a public forum isn't really working, I've been doing my thing on here for 2 years and won't stop now. Like you said earlier trying to mock people for a lack of reading comprehension, it's a high school football forum! I don't take it seriously. I also don't take you seriously, just another keyboard hero.

Cool, moving on.